TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

On creepy IMs.

You're so right. Gee, Incandenza, you're ever so smart. How you've read me so perfectly is a mystery.

You know the sad thing? I mean, besides your attempts at humor. The sad thing is that at this stage, I'm so tired, I don't know if I'm winning or losing (as much as one can win or lose at the internet). I'm not going down without a fight. Inc's much more fond of going down than I am! WHOOOOOOA GAY JOKES! COME ON, BABAY~!

Guest Princess Leena

I'm not sure if tonight is better than Clique B. But, I'm siding towards, yes.

You had to think about it?

Yes, and it's not over yet. But, Clique B is catching up with Hoff's latest effort.

Give it up, dude. I stopped caring about having a board persona or whatever a long time ago; your behavior in this thread speaks volumes.

Why don't you give up? I'm sick of your shit and I don't want you around here anymore. You want me to stop, shut your fucking mouth, because I'm tired of it.

Don'tcha just hate when you've been wearing a pair of pants all friggin' day and don't realize until ONE IN THE MORNING that you missed a belt loop?

Actually, yeah, I can't stand it. You know that in all likelihood no one noticed, or cared, but you still feel like a fool.

I'm not sure if tonight is better than Clique B. But, I'm siding towards, yes.

You had to think about it?

Yes, and it's not over yet. But, Clique B is catching up with Hoff's latest effort.

Agreed. I could use some of those drugs I do so much, like, right now.

Guest StylesMark
No, seriously, wtf is clique b. I haven't been posting much, lately.

It's YOU. A one man supergroup.

It's a little ways down the front page of this folder. I wasn't even around for it, but could agree with Hoff's effort tonight making that thread look good.

This is what you wanted, Spoon. This is what you were dying for. Good old-fashioned flaming. Don't start crying now just because you didn't like the taste.

This is what you wanted, Spoon. This is what you were dying for. Good old-fashioned flaming. Don't start crying now just because you didn't like the taste.

Man's got a point. Tonight is the best this folder's been in a while.