TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

Good PSP games

Guest Smues

Lumines is a great tetris type puzzle game.

Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the blade is a fun game similiar to the console Baldur's Gate games. The sequel comes out this week and looks to be just as good.

My girlfriend is in love with an RPG called Legends of Heroes, but I haven't tried that one yet.

I've heard good things about the baseball games, as well as Winning Eleven if you like soccer

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max.

God I love that game. Controls take a bit of getting used to, depending on what you're like with fighting games. Otherwise, Syphon Filter and Daxter seem like the way to go as of late.

I just a got a PSP and I am a little dissapointed that some of the games can run up to 50 dollars.

I heard Lumines is good.

I have Midway Arcade Treasures:EP because there is nothing like portable MK. There is a little bit of loading in MKII and MK 3 and there are about ten other games like Paperboy. I think its pretty good.

I also have Mega Man Maverick Hunter X. It was short. It's a remixed version on Mega Man X and you can play as Vile.

I was thinking about getting SFA3 but I'm waiting for the Anthology. Plus I have SFA3 for the PS, DC, and GBA, so I think I have enough versions.

I want to get the other Mega Man game....Powered Up. It seems like it will last longer.

Is Lumines so good that even non-puzzle game fans would like it? I'm more of a straight up action gamer and can't stand puzzle games but I have been wanting a new PSP game lately and Lumines just dropped to 20 bucks @ Bestbuy. Kinda sorta looks tempting.