TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bulldogs'86

Will there be a Survivor Series anthology?

Guest Bulldogs'86

With the 20th Survivor Series coming up in November, does anyone know if there are any plans to release a Survivor Series anthology soon after?

That would be cool, but is there a market for it? I mean, personally, I'd rather see a Royal Rumble anthology before SS, or Summerslam... and of course, a King of the Ring anthology, all ten of them, would be awesome, possibly with a bonus disc featuring a big match from each of the ten winners (good luck finding ones for Gunn and Mabel though, lol...)

Survivor Series 92 was my first ever PPV to be ordered. I had to bust my tail for a week helping with yard work to get my parents to order it.

Undertaker/Kamala Coffin Match (before they changed to 'casket' )

Bossman/Nailz Night Stick Match

Perfect and Savage vs. Razor Ramon/Ric Flair

Bret Hart © vs. Shawn Michaels (ic) for the World Championship

Tatanka vs. Rick Martel for the Eagle Feathers

Everything but traditional SS matches (I want to say they had one or two but damn if I can't remember)

It had Nasties/Disasters vs Money Inc/Beverlys, but it was with the "once one man is pinned, both members of the team have to go back" stip.

Survivor Series and Royal Rumbles are the 2 greatest gimmick PPVs of the WWF. Only show the traditional Survivor Series tag matches and battle royales, the filler can be on another comp.

I'd love to see SSeries 87 and 88 in their full-time glory on DVD rather than the snip jobs Coliseum Home Video did.