TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DokDoyle

Nascar and TNA Team up again

NASCAR, wrestling join forces at Martinsville

March 28, 2006

MARTINSVILLE, Va. -- NASCAR and wrestling fans will join together this Saturday night in Martinsville as TNA Wrestling comes to the Old Lowes Building across the street from the Martinsville Speedway after the Craftsman Truck Series race.

In addition to the TNA Superstars, NASCAR will be well represented in a eight- man tag team "Lumberjack" match that will feature FOX's Jeff Hammond and driver Hermie Sadler teaming with Team 3-D (formerly the Dudley Boys) to take on five-time NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett, Americas Most Wanted and "Showtime" Eric Young.

Three-time NASCAR champion Darrell Waltrip will serve as honorary ring announcer for this match, and lumberjacks include Kyle Petty, Elliott Sadler, Scott Riggs, Michael Waltrip.

After TNA Wrestling, fans can enjoy a country music concert by Don Cox. Tickets are available locally at Aarons in Danville and Jim Mills Nissan. Tickets will also be available at the door.

Ticket options include an "Ultimate Experience" ticket which includes a pre-show autograph session with the TNA and NASCAR stars and a meal.

Guest El Satanico

Hey, don't group Larry with that idiot Tobey Keith.

Larry's ok, when not staring in a retarded movie, It's the fans screaming git-r-done I have issue with.

Did'nt Toby Keith wear a similar shirt to some of the TNA Weekly PPV shows. If memory serves he did a run-in and suplexed a wrestler in that very shirt.

Larry The Cable Guy...the pride of Pawnee City, Ne. I lived 6 miles from there until college.

Did'nt Toby Keith wear a similar shirt to some of the TNA Weekly PPV shows. If memory serves he did a run-in and suplexed a wrestler in that very shirt.

On TNA's very first PPV, he did a run-in. I have to admit, he gave Jeff Jarrett one of the finest stalling vertical suplexes I had ever seen up to that point. He held him up for at least 10-15 seconds.