TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO '2006 Hall of Fame ceremony' thread.

Just give Heenan the mic again and let him go for half an hour. It'll entertain the hell out of everyone for the good gap in time.

Is it just me or should the enforce a dress code for the crowd?

Agreed

And maybe I'm wrong, about who's going to be inducted on the USA feed, but I figured three people talking about Eddie, Austin, and Bret, including commercials would fill in the hour.

LOL @ Goldust wearing the face paint

Guest Princess Leena

Aww, that's it? They could have had Sherri go on for another 20 minutes!

Aww, that's it? They could have had Sherri go on for another 20 minutes!

yea but thats just the webcast edit Im sure the ceremony didnt stop for 20 mins

Well thats crap. Now I have to wait till 11 on the pacific, another 3 in a half hours from now, to watch the rest. Hell I have to tape it because I'm going to be out of town tonight and can't watch it at the bar because its an Asian bar and they turn up the fucking jukebox very freaking loud. Argh, the webcast should just keep going.

They need to get a 2 disc dvd special on Heenan out soon before it's too late. A two-disc shoot interview with various promos, interviews and skits over the years. That'd be a huge seller.

Well thats crap. Now I have to wait till 11 on the pacific, another 3 in a half hours from now, to watch the rest. Hell I have to tape it because I'm going to be out of town tonight and can't watch it at the bar because its an Asian bar and they turn up the fucking jukebox very freaking loud. Argh, the webcast should just keep going.

wow I guess thats a plus for me being on the east coast now lol

anyhow tell them to turn that music down, its wrestlemania weekend for gods sake

I have to wait another two days to see it. Hooray. I'll download it before then.