TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom Viscount

When Did Dames Stop Being Cool?

nothing is sacred!!!!!

Slayer wishes he was from Nebraska. But so do all the other residents in Kansas.

Guest StylesMark
What's your fucking problem, anyway? I don't think I've even so much as acknowledged you before. Not intentionally, at least. What's my act? Clue me in here. I'm not the guy who has to repeatedly profess how message boards are SO uncool and SO unimportant and SO inconsequential to my life, which I do in such a way that takes 41 posts and makes me the most active member of the day. If TSM is so uncool/unimportant/inconsequential, why do you regularly post like 40 times a day, in addition to your previous act in which you spammed the board like thirty times. Don't play the too-cool-for-school card when you're the PRINCE PAUL RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! READ POETRY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guy. Geez. But that's a different story. What the hell is the Jet guy's beef with me?

Damn. Pwned. The boy remembers more quotes than I.

Czech has some deep routed issues.

Dames is still the same doof that he was three years ago. If it seems like he's made a startling change, it's because he's posted a handful of times in the last year and a half and, throughout that time, you've probably grown up a little bit. Bravo.

Truth is, I never thought I was cool to begin with and I honestly believe that a lot of the people who thought I was only did because I was the owner. Some I know for a fact were true supporters that I consider friends, like Sass, Kotz, Barron and Malibu.

Anyway, the lesson that I have learned here is this: drinking and posting don't mix. I tend to get pretty emotional when I'm drunk.

As for me, I'm always lurking. I just don't say anything anymore, mostly cuz you guys are entertaining and I don't really feel like chiming in half the time. Oh well.

Some people have a problem with me for reasons I'm still not sure of, but I really could care less at this point.

Dames

When Was Dames Ever Cool?

EFA.

Truth is, I never thought I was cool to begin with and I honestly believe that a lot of the people who thought I was only did because I was the owner. Some I know for a fact were true supporters that I consider friends, like Sass, Kotz, Barron and Malibu.

Anyway, the lesson that I have learned here is this: drinking and posting don't mix. I tend to get pretty emotional when I'm drunk.

As for me, I'm always lurking. I just don't say anything anymore, mostly cuz you guys are entertaining and I don't really feel like chiming in half the time. Oh well.

Some people have a problem with me for reasons I'm still not sure of, but I really could care less at this point.

Dames

I almost forgot it was you posting, thanks for the reminder, friend.

When we're done pinpointing when Dames stopped being cool, can we do me next?

Or is there already a line?

To find the point where you stopped being cool, don't you have to be considered cool in the first place?

I forgot that Dames never drank before either. That's GOTTA be a huge part of it. Dude even started a thread to tell us how violently ill he got from his first night of being drunk, I believe.

When we're done pinpointing when Dames stopped being cool, can we do me next?

Or is there already a line?

To find the point where you stopped being cool, don't you have to be considered cool in the first place?

I hate to tell you, PK ... Carnival made that same joke hours before you. I might not be cool, but at least I don't make the same jokes are Carni.

Oh, and did you happen to catch any of the Lacey Chabert movie on ABC Family last night? I don't know what happened to her, but she has a fat ass now. She still looked chestacular, but from there down ... ugh.

Guest Princess Leena

If Dames and Malibu are/ever were considered cool around here, I'm glad that I'm not.

Guest Princess Leena

You're trying lately to make me remove you. So, I'll comply.

What list? I know I don't hang around with "the kids" as much as I used to, but I'm not THAT out of touch, right?

Ignore list that seems to get updated more than Microsoft WP systems. Least that's what it was last time I toured around in here.