TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Vader

Probation

Are you implying I don't have an outside life ?

And I'm glad you agree that you fit negative black stereotypes.

How am I agreeing?

I said I was a troublemaker in High School, as most kids are. White, Black, Hispanic, it doesn't really fucking matter. Everyone at that age, figure they got somthing to prove, and have a reputation to withhold.

And yes I am implying you don't have an outside life.

Well, since you never said you didn't fit the stereotypes, and all you said was "At least I have an outside life." It makes sense.

Why don't you think I have an outside life ? I don't understand your thinking and logic behind this.

Are you implying I don't have an outside life ?

And I'm glad you agree that you fit negative black stereotypes.

How am I agreeing?

I said I was a troublemaker in High School, as most kids are. White, Black, Hispanic, it doesn't really fucking matter. Everyone at that age, figure they got somthing to prove, and have a reputation to withhold.

And yes I am implying you don't have an outside life.

Well, since you never said you didn't fit the stereotypes, and all you said was "At least I have an outside life." It makes sense.

Why don't you think I have an outside life ? I don't understand your thinking and logic behind this.

The way you troll me on this forum.

You really need to get off my dick, and stop bringing my race into this. Go do somthing more constructive with your time. The reason I didn't say nothing about your sterotype post, because it's bullshit and you've never met me outside this forum and don't know anything about me.

Awww. Someone trash talks all the time, but can't take the heat when he gets it. Cute.

I've brought your race into the equation once.

So, I say something along the lines of a negative stereotype, and then you say I have no life, but, you say it's bullshit of me to say that you fit the stereotype because I've never met you before in person, yet, you've never met me in person either.

Interesting.

Awww. Someone trash talks all the time, but can't take the heat when he gets it. Cute.

So, I say something along the lines of a negative stereotype, and then you say I have no life, but, you say it's bullshit of me to say that you fit the stereotype because I've never met you before in person, yet, you've never met me in person either.

Interesting.

I don't mind trash talking, but bringing race into is a different subject. I avoid race-related debate's because it always get too emotional and personal.

That's like me saying your a sterotypical redneck, who sleeps with his cousins and drinks moonshine at night.

And yes, I do think you have no life, and I can tell that by not even knowning you.

Please stop following me in every thread, I thought you stated in another thread, that you were going to ignore me and I was "dead to you". Don't back out of your word.

Interesting.

I don't mind trash talking, but bringing race into is a different subject. I avoid race-related debate's because it always get too emotional and personal.

That's like me saying your a sterotypical redneck, who sleeps with his cousins and drinks moonshine at night.

And yes, I do think you have no life, and I can tell that by not even knowning you.

Please stop following me in every thread, I thought you stated in another thread, that you were going to ignore me and I was "dead to you". Don't back out of your word.

Winner. EHME~!

I'm not European American anyway.

You think I have no life even though you don't know me ?

I do appoligize for going back on what I had in that earlier post, I just don't understand how you honestly believe what you're saying all the time.

When I am wrong, I admit it. Like I just did, about going back on my word.

Guest The Satanic Angel

You had no problems bringing race up in the Duke LAX threads.

You had no problems bringing race up in the Duke LAX threads.

Different story. I mainly brought it up because I've been to Durham before, and it is a racist town. And my cousin who attends Duke gets treated differently by some of the students there because of his race.

The main reason why I think theintensifier has no life is because he is starting to follow me from thread to thread, just to trying to start an arguement. I find it very annoying, but whatever, nothing I can do about it.

The main reason why I think theintensifier has no life is because he is starting to follow me from thread to thread,

Sup, EHME?

I've got to agree with EHME here. When someone posts 100 times in the same thread, and repeatedly asks questions like "why do you think I have no life", it's pretty safe to assume that he doesn't. The fact that intensifier's bothered to post about the subject 15 times without defending himself shows he's not exactly busy.

Guest Sylvan Grenier

I'm stepping in and declaring the EHME-intensifier "rivalry" over. Stop it, you two.