TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Vader

Probation

Has anybody here ever been on probation with the law? They say I'm on it for a year but is there a chance of getting off of it early if you do everything the P.O asks. I can't take a year or being paraniod about going to jail for doing the slightest thing wrong.

What did you do to get put on Probation?

My brother was tanked and got into a fight with this guy at his house after he told us to leave. Since I was with him I was "in on it" and got to spend a fantastic 19 hours in jail even though I touched nobody. I'm not a bad guy and have no prior record of any wrong doing but 365 days of sitting in my house and going nowhere but work sucks some crazy ass. Other than being bored I know I'll have no problem abiding by the conditions, but since I don't deserve it in the first place I'm thinking of ways to terminate it as quickly as possible.

Yo Darth, I work at a school with about 1/3 of our students on probation. It'll probably go like this. Make sure you attend all of the scheduled meetings ON TIME and they'll probably have you piss once. I would bet if you have a year, they'll let you off after 4-7 months based on good behavior/clean urine.

My brother was tanked and got into a fight with this guy at his house after he told us to leave. Since I was with him I was "in on it" and got to spend a fantastic 19 hours in jail even though I touched nobody. I'm not a bad guy and have no prior record of any wrong doing but 365 days of sitting in my house and going nowhere but work sucks some crazy ass. Other than being bored I know I'll have no problem abiding by the conditions, but since I don't deserve it in the first place I'm thinking of ways to terminate it as quickly as possible.

Well when I was on probation, I still went out. I would just wait until I recieved my nightly call, and told them I was home, then bounce to where ever.

But then of course, you risk seeing cops and all that, but just don't do anything illegal and if your at a party and cops come, you gotta get the fuck out of there.

Well when I was on probation, I still went out. I would just wait until I recieved my nightly call, and told them I was home, then bounce to where ever.

But then of course, you risk seeing cops and all that, but just don't do anything illegal and if your at a party and cops come, you gotta get the fuck out of there.

Yeah BOYEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Yeah BOYEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'm actually being serious. All that time I never got caught once, because I was smart about it. The only time I came to getting caught is at a party, and I saw cops walk in the front door. I booked it out the back door, and one female cop was chasing me. Luckily I was too fast, and hopped a bunch of fences.

yes, they can cut probation early, depending on what a person is actually on probation for...as someone said earlier, show up to every meeting on time and do everything your probbie officer tells you to do to the letter and you'll be good to go.

EHME fits so many negative black stereotypes.

Atleast I have an outside life.

Yes, during High School I was a troublemaker. Now since I've turned 18, I haven't been in trouble with the law once.

Are you implying I don't have an outside life ?

And I'm glad you agree that you fit negative black stereotypes.

EHME fits so many negative black stereotypes.

Now intensifer is just trolling him.

And to the shock of no one, I've never been on probation.

Guest The Satanic Angel
That there great athletes, and have huge dicks (positive for women).

No.

Women who like big dicks obviously have too much sex because their pussy is so stretched an average man can't fill them.

I have no desire for a man's penis to stab my ovaries.

That there great athletes, and have huge dicks (positive for women).

No.

Women who like big dicks obviously have too much sex because their pussy is so stretched an average man can't fill them.

I have no desire for a man's penis to stab my ovaries.

My appoligies then.

Are you implying I don't have an outside life ?

And I'm glad you agree that you fit negative black stereotypes.

How am I agreeing?

I said I was a troublemaker in High School, as most kids are. White, Black, Hispanic, it doesn't really fucking matter. Everyone at that age, figure they got somthing to prove, and have a reputation to withhold.

And yes I am implying you don't have an outside life.

Has anybody here ever been on probation with the law? They say I'm on it for a year but is there a chance of getting off of it early if you do everything the P.O asks. I can't take a year or being paraniod about going to jail for doing the slightest thing wrong.

I've posted in here a few times, but neglected to answer the threads question.

Yes, I was on probabtion when I was in the 7th grade for a term of 90 days. I got into a fist fight at school, the kid I fought was injured, as was I (we both took a nasty fall down a flight of stairs) and we both ended up on probation.

I didn't have to check in with a PO, since my father is a police officer, I was just under house arrest.