TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shooting Star

Tego Calderon

They posted a complete tracklisting with wrestler theme on Blabbermouth.net

01. SALIVA - "I Walk Alone" (Batista's theme)

02. MERCY DRIVE - "Burn In My Light" (Randy Orton's theme)

03. HOMEBWOI - "Hard Hittin'" (Coach's theme)

04. BRAND NEW SIN - "Crank It Up" (Big Show's theme)

05. DESIREE JACKSON - "Holla" (Candice Michelle's theme)

06. ELEVENTH HOUR - "A Girl Like That" (Torrie Wilson's theme)

07. KABALLON - "Quien Soy Yo (Who I Am)" (Carlito's theme)

08. THEORY OF A DEADMAN - "Deadly Game"

09. SILKK THE SHOCKER - "Never Gonna Change"

10. SHADOWS FALL - "Rob Van Dam" (Rob Van Dam's theme)

11. THREE 6 MAFIA - "Some Bodies Gonna Get It" (Mark Henry's theme)

12. ZEBRAHEAD - "With Legs Like That" (Maria's theme)

13. KILLSWITCH ENGAGE - "This Fire Burns"

14. P.O.D. - "Booyaka 619" (Rey Mysterio's theme)

15. MOTÖRHEAD - "King Of Kings" (Triple H's theme)

I guess Orton's not getting a new theme after all.

You gotta love how 3 diva's get songs and I was expecting "With Legs Like That" to be another Stacy tribute, despite her being inactive with the company.

How many times must I post this: Orton's theme is the Killswitch Engage song. Carlito's current music is not short, his catch-phrase cuts in. Thanks for the full track listing

Edit: Sorry I didn't notice the track name is different for the Killswitch Engage song. Orton's theme must have been nixed.

The reason Carlito's theme cuts short and starts again is because the full song is very, very gay. It's on the 3 disc WWE Anthology set.

Uh..must have been a more recent release..cause the Anthology set came out in 2002.

Im still disapointed that Kane can't get a new song..I'd be happy if they just gave him his old theme back that was just instrumental..

Whoa, my bad homey. I just downloaded it a few weeks back, and I guess it's got new themes added.

2002. Jesus Christ. See, a few years ago I would have known that, along with a fuck load of other useless wrestling.

These days, I just watch it like it's the bad last few years of a really good sitcom. You know, you've been watching it forever so you really wanna see how it all ends anyway.

And through all that shit, I've actually marked out on several occasions for various things.

However, wrestling is the second best use for Tivo, after commercials.

But, uh, yeah...

Themes and stuff.

Why the fuck is Silkk The Shocker on this CD? And look, his shit sucked so bad he doesn't even get it used as a theme for anybody.

Shadows Fall doing RVD's theme isn't much of a surprise. Seems like they'd fit perfectly, especially since I believe Brian Fair is a big advocate for the legalization of marijuana (that and massive amounts of liquor).

Shadows Fall doing RVD's theme isn't much of a surprise. Seems like they'd fit perfectly, especially since I believe Brian Fair is a big advocate for the legalization of marijuana (that and massive amounts of liquor).

correct.

Shit thanks... but the downloads aren't working for me. Anyone else having trouble?

edit: Some are working now, I'll just keep retrying.

The Randy Orton song is a fake... That's Killswitch Engage alright, but that's not The Fire Burns, but instead is End of Heartache from the Resident Evil: Apocalypse OST.

They're all on Limewire now.

- Randy Orton's song "Hey! Hey!" hasn't been heard before. This is a slightly different and re-done version of his well-known song.

- Batista's "I Walk Alone" hasn't been heard before. This is a slightly different and re-done version, as well.

Limewire Fakes:

Wrong Killswitch song

the Rey song that's the original, not the POD "Rock" version

Old Randy Orton version

Old Batista version

"Hard Hittin" (not Lashley's), it's Coaches, has lyrics, rap.

Sledgehammer's site has them all in a nice Zip file, too.

"Wreckless Intent" Thoughts:

An actual great job by WWE.

Rob Van Dam - Great. Hard like it should be, catchy, dramatic.

Batista - Great. Much better than previous fake "Batista Full" themes, harder sound.

Triple H - Very good.

Randy Orton - Previously unheard and full. Good.

Rey Mysterio - Loud noise. Unsure. Not as annoying as the regular one.

The Big Show - Not good.

Coach - Too decent/good of a song to be wasted on Coach.

Carlito - Not good.

Killswitch Judgment Day 2006 - Decent, loud for the sake, though.

Mark Henry - Fun, not "great", but the lyrics are perfect for an Angle feud. "Beat 'em up, beat 'em up, Break his neck, break his neck!"

Deadly Game - Was this NWO 06's theme? It's good.

Maria - I think it's perfect for her "young, fun character", despite some hostility towards the song. I like it.

Silkk Tha Shocker song - Out of place. Not good.

Smackdown 2006 - MISSING from the ZIP file.

Torrie Wilson - as "Useless Filler" songs go, they could've done worse.

Candice - Not very good, but fits Candice better than her current song, IMO.

Good CD.

Edit: Smackdown's March 2006-Present theme is a Canadian/UK exclusive track, that I believe will be their "Exclusive Downloadable Track" in the States.

I hadn't heard King of Kings until I bought the CD on Tuesday. It sounds really forced, I can see why it isn't Trip's regular theme. Rey's theme is annoying, but at least I have some idea that they're speaking, the theme he used in between the old "Who's that jumping out the sky" and this I couldn't understand at all....but then I only heard it once or twice. Big Show is doomed to have some version of that song his whole career, kinda like Kane, but I really like Kane's Finger Eleven Song. The full version of Orton's theme is interesting, it's so very arrogant and fits his character even better with this intro. Batista's theme is good, I liked his orginal instrumental as well, but this isn't too bad. Carlito needed a face theme, he could've gotten worse. I skip the rap and women's themes most of the time, so i don't have much of an opinion on them. I just wonder if there will be a ton of generic music on DVDs as time goes on since WWE no longer wants to make their own music. I also don't see why they feel the need to give people like Torrie new music. Her old one was fine, you knew who it was when it hit, it was distinctive. She's also about the worst wrestler on the roster, male or female, and frankly I give greater priority to other parts if the roster. For example, I'm sure a punk band could do something fun for London and Kendrick since they don't want to use "Hey You" any more for whatever reason. Oh, and RVD's new theme sounds fine, I like them reusing the riff from hisold one to help you idenitfy it, but I see nothing wrong with "One of a Kind"

That's cool that you get Smackdown! 2006 at Wal Mart, but I downloaded this CD (and anyone who paid for it is foolish). If anyone snags an mp3 copy of it though, be sure to post linkage here for popuarity points.

yousendit or the like should do, mad thanks if you pull through! I prefer the original version of the theme but wouldn't mind having the "2006" version.