TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

I got a new printer

Guest Felonies!

I have an idea for a book. It's about a guy who gets these weird emails talking about a new religious leader from a different planet who people are killing themselves over and everything. Later on it's revealed that it takes place on Earth and the religious leader is Jesus.

It's called Alien Jesus.

I have an idea for a book. It's about a guy who gets these weird emails talking about a new religious leader from a different planet who people are killing themselves over and everything. Later on it's revealed that it takes place on Earth and the religious leader is Jesus.

It's called Alien Jesus.

Ever seen John Carpenters' "Prince of Darkness"?

it's not WP fucking with us, it's the mods...they're purposely not putting a bullet in this account yet because his annoyance is amusing.

This would require the mods to possess something resembling a sense of humor.

I hate laughter.

WP is eccentric and fun. I'd much rather read a post by him than, say, one of the eztablished~ regularz~~ saying "this post is interesting" five billion times, ya know?

WP is eccentric and fun. I'd much rather read a post by him than, say, one of the eztablished~ regularz~~ saying "this post is interesting" five billion times, ya know?

You know, this post is pretty interesting.

Guest wildpegasus

Thanks buddy.

Just a couple more of these for Spine's statement to have any real accuracy

I scratched my head at that one...I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually go on and on with "this post is interesting"

Guest wildpegasus
Hey WP, come over to the secret club for stupid jerks.

I'm feeling extremely down today.

Will this secret club help me feel better?

Guest wildpegasus
Yes, you will get ice cream and stickers that clearly have your name on them.

I don't know. Not even that's going to cheer me up today.

I scratched my head at that one...I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually go on and on with "this post is interesting"

Not going on and on with it - how can you? Just using it repeatedly in response to many different posts. Sorry, I really ought to be clearer in my ultra-generalized softcore flamebaiting.

I'd have more posts but I got banned under my old username. Remember the picture I made of Bradshaw raping the guy? You lolled, I know you did.

Let's talk about autographs. I have Liger, Foley, Kobashi, and Ebessan, all actually signed in person and stuff.

Guest wildpegasus
I'd have more posts but I got banned under my old username. Remember the picture I made of Bradshaw raping the guy? You lolled, I know you did.

Let's talk about autographs. I have Liger, Foley, Kobashi, and Ebessan, all actually signed in person and stuff.

That's an awesome list of autographs.

Ebessan reminds me of a match I saw with him against Kuishinbo Kamen over in Japan. I don't know if Kamen always uses the same entrance but if he does and if it's the one I'm thinking of he has the greatest entrance in the history of wrestling. Bar none distinctly.

That's about the only thing that's made me happy today.

Btw, if anyone wants to see the best entrance of all time you can check it out on the Toukon Retsuden show hosted by Dan Ginnetty. He's got match listings for his show over on his site there. All free to watch. Just look for Kaman in the listings and you'll find it. You won't be dissapointed.

Ebessan reminds me of a match I saw with him against Kuishinbo Kamen over in Japan. I don't know if Kamen always uses the same entrance but if he does and if it's the one I'm thinking of he has the greatest entrance in the history of wrestling. Bar none distinctly.

Btw, if anyone wants to see the best entrance of all time you can check it out on the Toukon Retsuden show hosted by Dan Ginnetty. He's got match listings for his show over on his site there. All free to watch. Just look for Kaman in the listings and you'll find it. You won't be dissapointed.

Say, didn't you get a new printer?

Guest wildpegasus

Say, didn't you get a new printer?

Yes I did. Why do you ask?

Btw guys, do go out of your way to watch Kaman's entrance. It's one of the best things I've ever seen. Legit.

So, when is this douche going to realize that his shtick is annoying, and that if he's so respected at other boards, he should just stay on those other boards.

I've already said all I need to about WP.

Guest Princess Leena
So, when is this douche going to realize that his shtick is annoying, and that if he's so respected at other boards, he should just stay on those other boards.

Not until he's banned, or everyone stops replying to him. Neither of which is gonna happen.

I'm pretty confident in saying I never lolled when I saw that picture, nor did I find myself rofling or lmaoing either.