TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Comments that which don't warrant a thread

Kissing an 80 year old Bob Barker was better? Maybe he'll get the attractive college girls to flash.

It's an...interesting decision, but I'll give it a shot. I always liked Drew.

FUCK! I was hoping it would be John O'Hurley or George Hamilton instead for the Price Is Right. Oh well.

Just a quick line.....had the day off and rented the film Premonition, with Sandra Bullock. HIGHEST recommendation to AVOID. The thick plot holes in this film make it one of the singlemost unentertaining and uninteresting films I've seen in years. I guess they were trying to sell a story of faith as the main point of the movie, but it got totally lost in a major clusterfuck of a story that pretty much made no sense.

Just a quick line.....had the day off and rented the film Premonition, with Sandra Bullock. HIGHEST recommendation to AVOID. The thick plot holes in this film make it one of the singlemost unentertaining and uninteresting films I've seen in years. I guess they were trying to sell a story of faith as the main point of the movie, but it got totally lost in a major clusterfuck of a story that pretty much made no sense.

I called this when I first saw the previews. I mean its kinda like a rip off to Groundhog Day in a way.

Anyways Running Man is the best Arnold movie out there. Better than True Lies and Terrminator. The cheesy lines really make this movie a classic.

Anyways Running Man is the best Arnold movie out there. Better than True Lies and Terrminator. The cheesy lines really make this movie a classic.

incorrect, rb...you seem to be forgetting Commando!

I called this when I first saw the previews. I mean its kinda like a rip off to Groundhog Day in a way.

My favourite line for lameness in that film is "Hey Lightblub head! Hey Christmas Tree!" could they really have not thought of any better insults?

For me, it's always been a toss up between Running Man or Total Recall. Terminator is a fine film and in my top ten of all time, but I've never considered the first one to be "an Arnie film". Because he's hardly in it, but the other two are definatly "arnie films".

I hope you leave enough room for my fist. As I'm going to ram it into your stomach, and break your GODDAMN SPINE~~!

I hope you leave enough room for my fist. As I'm going to ram it into your stomach, and break your GODDAMN SPINE~~!

All the quoting we did made me watch this movie again last night...they certainly overdo it on the cheesy lines!

2 of the more un-quoted ones that makes me laugh the most are "Don't forget to send me a copy" when he stabs the pen into that dudes back and "You must be very proud of yourself" when hes first talking to that stupid woman.

My favorite part of the movie besides all of the famous cheesy one liners is when they order Arnold to fire on the protesters and yells in his crazy accent "NO THERE ARE PEOPLE DOWN THERE!" just cracks me up for some reason.

Speaking of action movies, I saw Demolition Man for the first time today (Yeah I'm about 15 years late), pretty underrated action flick. Definitely better than most of Stallone's non Rambo, non Rocky action movies. Wesley Snipes is just incredibly over the top.

But the part that cracked me up was Stallone's reaction to finding out that people don't have actual sexual intercourse in the year 2032 killed me and I'm paraphrasing "What? You've never heard of boning? The Wild Mambo? Hunka Chunka?"

The day I hear someone referring to sex (outside of that scene) as hunka chunka or the wild mambo is the day hell will freeze over.

Surprised (or maybe missed) there's not a thread about JJ Abrams untitled project.

Trailer:

People are suggesting its a 3 way Monster film, which would be awesome. I had got my hopes up it would be the Chutulu.

Surprised (or maybe missed) there's not a thread about JJ Abrams untitled project.

Trailer:

People are suggesting its a 3 way Monster film, which would be awesome. I had got my hopes up it would be the Chutulu.

You missed the thread, it should be on Page 1 or 2.

Trailer for Resident Evil Extinction is up

After the last one, I'm not holding my breath. Compared to the games, the movies have essentially been a big wasted opportunity.

And yes, that is Ashanti.

Speaking of action movies, I saw Demolition Man for the first time today (Yeah I'm about 15 years late), pretty underrated action flick. Definitely better than most of Stallone's non Rambo, non Rocky action movies. Wesley Snipes is just incredibly over the top.

But the part that cracked me up was Stallone's reaction to finding out that people don't have actual sexual intercourse in the year 2032 killed me and I'm paraphrasing "What? You've never heard of boning? The Wild Mambo? Hunka Chunka?"

The day I hear someone referring to sex (outside of that scene) as hunka chunka or the wild mambo is the day hell will freeze over.

I fuckin love Demoltion Man, I will laugh at Fuckers are fast too untill the day I die.

In Die Hard is Theo the only criminial to surive, or does the guy McClaine hits with the end of his gun survive?

Argyle (John's limo driver) found out about the terrorist plot through his radio and ran his limo into the ambulance with Theo in it and then punches him out. I think we're supposed to assume that killed him.

For the one or two other people who still keep up, the latest Rangers series "Operation Overdrive" had a team up where they brought back Mystic Force Green, SPD Red (Sort of...Former Green), Dino Thunder Yellow (The series where Tommy came back full time), Mystic Force Blue and finally Mighty Morphin's 2nd Black: Adam! It was nice of them to recognize that the show is 15 years old, they even brought back Alpha...even if it was the lesser known version and had a shitty voice.

I fuckin love Demoltion Man, I will laugh at Fuckers are fast too untill the day I die.

Love Demolition Man, great action flick and the movie that introduced me to the hawtness of Sandra Bullock :D