TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vivalaultra

Chuck D.

Chuck D. is a legend, much respect to the guy, he has some great things to say, and all that...

But dude is an asshole. Have fun, and let us know how it went.

What school do you go to?

I go to the University of Houston. I'm gonna ask him if he saw that white chick spit in that other chick's hair on "Flavor of Love". That was off the chain....for reals, yo.

Chuck spoke at my school last semester. A good sixty percent of the time, he sounded like a grumpy old man bitching about the state of today's hip hop.

He has a right to bitch. The state of today's hip hop is pretty shitty.

I go to the University of Houston. I'm gonna ask him if he saw that white chick spit in that other chick's hair on "Flavor of Love". That was off the chain....for reals, yo.

You really should ask him what he thinks of Flav's second career as a reality TV show star. I wonder what he thinks of it, and what he'd say in response.

You really should ask him what he thinks of Flav's second career as a reality TV show star. I wonder what he thinks of it, and what he'd say in response.

I bet he's pissed because usually nowadays the only time anybody talks about Public Enemy is in conjunction with talking about the wacky things that Flava Flav is up to, and when they do talk about Public Enemy/Flava Flav, they pretty much act like it was Flav's group and everybody else was just there with him.

I've read in an interview that Chuck D is not please with Flav since he agreed to be on Surreal Life and how it spun into Flavor of Love. He feels that VH1 is exploiting Flav, which is true, but Flav is a grown ass man and it's not like he can't make decisions for himself. If Flav wants to be known as a knucklehead for money to the public, that's on him.

I take it I'm the only person here who visits the Public Enemy website regulary?

Uh...no.

I don't go there daily, but when I go through all my sites in my weekly folder, I stop by.

Why? Didn't a new Public Enemy withe line up bieng Chcuck D., Flava Flav and a new cat named Paris, who produced most of the CD?

I saw ads in The Source and XXL for months.

I take it I'm the only person here who visits the Public Enemy website regulary?

Why? Didn't a new Public Enemy withe line up bieng Chcuck D., Flava Flav and a new cat named Paris, who produced most of the CD?

Paris has been around for a while. Most notorious for his song "Bush Killa".

He has a right to bitch. The state of today's hip hop is pretty shitty.

hell yeah he does. Im sick of seeing Fiddy cent on TV, id much rather see old school hip hop, Public Enemy, Wu-Tang, Jurrasic 5 etc.