TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Frankie Williams

Video of Johnny Jeter getting initiated at a hotel

That initiated isn't really anything. If anything I think their just playing around. I've been through a lot worse than that crap and I've only done some training.

who else was in that video I saw umaga, Cena, Carlito and???

I think I saw Armando Antonio Guadalupe Gonzales Jorge Jose Estrada in there too.

It's pronounced Estrrrrrrrrrrrrada.

I HEARD JOHN CENA SAY THE F WORD.

Apprently you haven't heard his music.

Guest treecelightning

Am I the only one here who puts himself through chop fights way worse than this with his friends?

Except that Umaga, Cena and Carlito actually exist, unlike your "friends". A chop fest with air isn't that strenuous.

That's kind of low even if you are joking around. Just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean I don't have friends.

Apparently it does. Sorry, but if it's on the internet, then it must be true. :asshole2:

Am I the only one here who puts himself through chop fights way worse than this with his friends?

Except that Umaga, Cena and Carlito actually exist, unlike your "friends". A chop fest with air isn't that strenuous.

That's kind of low even if you are joking around. Just because I'm a 30 year old virgin who still lives with his parents, constantly posts about anime on a wrestling messageboard, says that he lost his virginity to a leg curl machine, and displays a complete lack of social skills doesn't mean I don't have friends.

Edited for accuracy.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but there's a little bit more to this than you "not having a girlfriend". I'm not 100% sure you still live with your parents, but I think I remember reading that somewhere too.

It would be pretty funny if this video gets popular and arena crowds start responding to chops with UMAGA! in addition to WOOO. Doubtful but it would be funny.

Like others have already stated, this is painful, yet playful hazing. Jeter will survive and not be emotionally traumatized by this boyish act.

Now, I thought JBL just acted as if he was gonna rape some guy (I forget who) but didn't actually anally penetrate the lad.

Guest hasbeen

That's kind of low even if you are joking around. Just because I'm a 30 year old virgin who still lives with his parents, constantly posts about anime on a wrestling messageboard, says that he lost his virginity to a leg curl machine, and displays a complete lack of social skills doesn't mean I don't have friends.

Edited for accuracy.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but there's a little bit more to this than you "not having a girlfriend". I'm not 100% sure you still live with your parents, but I think I remember reading that somewhere too.

What's that have to do with the subject?

Edited for accuracy.

It takes a serious douchebag to start a sentance with "I'm not trying to be a dick" after acting like a dick in the most purposeful way possible.

Stop talking about who lives with their parents you clowns. I lost my virginity to a waffle iron - suck on that one!

Anyway, I was expecting coke and some hookers or something. Chops? That's an initiation?

Guest treecelightning
Anyway, I was expecting coke and some hookers or something. Chops? That's an initiation?

Coke and hookers? That'd be the best initiation EVER. Though I prefer Pepsi, myself... :lol:

See, they know you prefer Pepsi. That's why you get Coke. It wouldn't be an initiation without a little pain on your part.