TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

The 2006 NFL Draft Thread

Maybe this is a news flash for Dama, but there was no way Leinart could play in near USC since there is no NFL team in LA.

I never said I wanted him to play in or around Hollywood. I just think it's funny that he was shipped off to one of the worst franchises in the NFL.

And yes Kingofthe909. I hate the Trojans. That's well documented. Losing to Texas, Bush going #2, Leinart falling to #10, and the whole program about to collapse b/c of Reggie Bush.....it's like christmas to me!

Apparently Dave Spadaro is confirming it will be Bunkley on the Eagles website. I can't believe how perfectly this worked for them having the guy they were rumored to go up to 8 for falling to them. It also saves some picks in case they make a real run at Walker.

If Bunkley is announced the rest of the day is gravy as far as I am concerned.

Amazing how Bunkley fell to them.

I'm hearing that they're hoping for Stovall to drop to them next.

I'm not flamebaiting anybody. I'm just laughing my ass off that Mr. Hollywood is in the desert now.

Where do you want Leinart to end up? New York or Chicago.

No shit he's not going to be in as active of a scene as Los Angeles. He's got all the pieces to surround him, so I would think that he cares a hell of a lot more about football in general than where he plays.

Jesus, does everything have to be Trojan hate?

I'm a Lifestyles man myself :ph34r:

I think Denny Green just said Leinart is going to battle Josh McCown for #3 spot.

Did Josh not go to Detroit?

Yeah, McClown is gone from the Cardinals.

John Navarre for the 2nd spot. It's just a cliche, he can't say that Leinart's immediately going to take Navarre's spot, he has to keep him happy as well.

Warner will be hurt by week 3, let's be realistic.

Ok, maybe my ears are clogged from Reggie Bush's semen after he blew his load from the BJs.

Sweet pick by the Eagles. Are we not looking at LenDale White? I figured a big bruising back would've been nice to have. And since the Eagles have the NFL version of Bush in the backfield White would fit right in.

I think LenDale is going to fall to the Jets with the 29th pick. The Colts will take Marooney from University of Minnesota.

I think the Patriots may get Lendale White.

We'll see.

Ok, maybe my ears are clogged from Reggie Bush's semen after he blew his load from the BJs.

I didn't get the Bush pick to be honest, neither the Texans nor the Saints need him. They'll hang onto Deuce and just rotate them in and out. Nice problem to have.

Greenway's still there, but I think he's going to go within the next 5 picks so if the Pats are trading up, now's the time to do it.

Oh, and NFL Network's coverage is SMOKING ESPN's this year, IMO. Just three guys doing their job and doing it well.

I think the Patriots may get Lendale White.

We'll see.

I didn't get the Bush pick to be honest, neither the Texans nor the Saints need him. They'll hang onto Deuce and just rotate them in and out. Nice problem to have.

I've been arguing that point all month around here. We already have RB depth... But we have him, so we might as well use him.

They can use him for punts, and keep Lewis returning kicks. This way we can keep Deuce at feature back, and still have two great Special Teams guys giving us a short field.

I would have preferred Fergueson, but I'm not going to bitch. Now I just hope Bush joins the Saints caravan for the "Meet and Greet" with the fans this summer. (probably not though they never bring rookies)

I don't have NFL Network. :(

Miami's probably going to take Winston Justice.

They can use him for punts, and keep Lewis returning kicks. This way we can keep Deuce at feature back, and still have two great Special Teams guys giving us a short field.

I would have preferred Fergueson, but I'm not going to bitch. Now I just hope Bush joins the Saints caravan for the "Meet and Greet" with the fans this summer. (probably not though they never bring rookies)

They'll use Bush and Deuce equally, whether it be Bush in the slot when on the field instead of in the backfield. He'll get his carries too.

They'll bring Bush around on the caravan, they need to put asses in seats.

Bush is now the face of the franchise, so I think they'll want to bring him out whenever they can.

NFL Network guys are predicting a run on secondary for the next little bit.

Greenway is going to go to the Vikings. That is if they remember to turn in the selection papers.

God, is it bad that I want the Cowboys to take DeAngelo Williams?

Dolphins take Jason Allen.