TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

The 2006 NFL Draft Thread

Guest StylesMark

This is all so mind numbing.

Not that I'd run a football team any better.

Leinart must be going to the desert.

WHAT!? Fuck.

someone please explain to me why this is a good pick for buffalo....i've never heard of this man.

Guest StylesMark

It's not. They need a good QB.

Leinart looks like he's gonna cry.

It's not. They need a good QB.

Leinart looks like he's gonna cry.

When he gets to Arizona and realizes the upgrade in quality college chicks @ Arizona from Michigan and Buffalo, he'll be singing a different tune.

Whittner only had a good showing at the combine. There is no way he should be a top 10 pick. I did not have him in the top 15.

they'll never learn.

Matt Leinart's pop-gun arm is not the answer. Their future QB is Andrew Walter, his arm strength is excellent. He fell to the third round cause of an injury, not cause he isn't good. Aaron Brooks is just so they can have a veteran.

Lions are up..

Tag is on.

Here comes the pick.

Wait for it.

Detroit Lions take ERNIE SIMS!?!?

Guest Smues

I know everyone's saying how great it'll be for Leinart in the desert, but I gotta think the pay drop from #1 pick to #10 is gonna bug him.

Fuck. Leinart is on the phone. He's smiling. The clocked has stopped.

This is obvious.

Leinart to Arizona.

What happened to this board? You guys were in love with USC, Leinart, and Bush all season. Now you're turning on them.

This Leinart stuff is turning into the same deal as Big Ben. Even the same pick.

I know everyone's saying how great it'll be for Leinart in the desert, but I gotta think the pay drop from #1 pick to #10 is gonna bug him.

If he cared about the $, he would have skipped his senior season. This is perfect. He gets a team with throwing options, a good person to learn from, the hot college chicks that he loves and he's a short flight away from Hollywood. It's probably the IDEAL place to go.

Guest Vitamin X

To be fair, Leinart and Warner's styles should be pretty similiar, and maybe Warner can keep Leinart in check. Good picks all around.

Well, I'll be damned if the Cardinals aren't starting to scare me with their potential.

The Jets fans are such hypocrites chanting "overrated" at Leinart who went # 10, when they desperately wanted him at 4. Douchebags.

Kiper is such a smarmy sanctimonious son of a bitch. He just can't ever be wrong.

"Well they just got the third best player in this draft! At least according to my ratings!"