TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Urban Warfare

NCAA Football 07

I did notice one of my shitty corners went up a ridiculous amount over the off-season. He gained 12 rating points. Do you think maybe that was the guy I kept throwing picks to in the spring game?

The guy who springs up by 12 points is almost assuredily the guy who does so much of his position. Usually its awareness points. Thusly, yeah, that would be the guy you kept throwing picks to.

...I did the exact same with one of my CBs. Guy became my 2nd best CB after sitting at the bottom end of the CB pool the year before.

Ok so I'm getting some extra cash and considering buying an X-Box 360. But I want NCAA 07 as well. But I'd heard that the 360 version of the game was missing a ton of stuff and the only thing it really had on the regular X-Box version is good graphics.

I don't care about that. I want all the features and game modes. So should I get the X-Box version?

If you want the game modes and features stick with current gen for sure. I've played both versions, and while I like the 360 version for the graphics and gameplay, it is missing far to many features to justify the extra ten bucks.

If you want the game modes and features stick with current gen for sure. I've played both versions, and while I like the 360 version for the graphics and gameplay, it is missing far to many features to justify the extra ten bucks.

It's really not missing that much. The meat and bones of everything is still there. Once you go next-gen you won't go back. The gameplay is solid, and the dynasty is still there, so if you have a 360 it's a no brainer.

It's really not missing that much. The meat and bones of everything is still there. Once you go next-gen you won't go back. The gameplay is solid, and the dynasty is still there, so if you have a 360 it's a no brainer.

Totally agree here. I tried playing the PS2 version about a week or so after I got my 360 and the 360 is far better in terms of gameplay.

Campus Legend

ESPN the Magazine

A handful of stadiums (Nothing big, all the major conference teams have official stadiums)

Pre-game analysis

1-AA Teams (Not like I care, but it pissed some people off)

Spring game

Campus Legend

ESPN the Magazine

A handful of stadiums (Nothing big, all the major conference teams have official stadiums)

Pre-game analysis

1-AA Teams (Not like I care, but it pissed some people off)

Spring game

Not true.

I'm pretty sure Race for the Heisman, Stadium Pulse, Create-a-School and defensive hot routes are also missing. And as far as the stadiums go, they only did about 70 of the 119 or so Division I-A teams, and there are several major conference school teams with generic stadiums.

Well, I started off the season 1-3 with losses to Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia Tech, so I pretty much needed to beat #3 Florida State to have a chance at any of my contract goals. (Beating Florida State was a contract goal.) I got out to an early 14-3 lead before FSU started shutting me down, and pretty much scoring at will themselves. They took a 33-14 lead with 4:00 left in the game on a pick six, and it looked like the game was pretty much over. Right? Right?

Wrong. I got a quick TD, a three and out, another TD, another three and out, and got the ball back with 1:30 left. I drove down the field, scored another TD with 0:27 left, and even more impressively managed to keep FSU out of field goal range for another three plays winning 34-33. I was going to stop posting about dynasty games, but after making a 3 TD comeback in the 4th against the #3 team in the nation (yes, it's on Heisman with no AI advantages), I just had to post.

I was driving along to day and saw this Compusa was closing and everything was marked down. So I pulled in and gentlemen, I found paradise. Everything was 30-40 percent off and it seemed like noone in the area gave a shit (it is a area where alot of elderly people stay).

I picked up a Xbox 360 core system for $168. Just left Ebay and got some compnent cables for another 8 bucks, a second controller for 10 bucks and a hardrive for 60 bucks. So basically 246 bucks for an Xbox 360 with everything I give a shit about.

I will be picking up the NCCA game for it shortly.

My memory card got corrupted so I lost my two dynasties. Damn thing. Been fine ever since I started my new dynasty.

Speaking of which I'm going to be taking my #17 (I think) 7-1 Montana Grizzles (best team to take from 1-AA) up against #1 Auburn 9-0 here. My team's pretty decent, and I created 4 players (3 have ended up as backups, how funny is that?).

I would be totally ok with this if I didn't lose two of my good defensive players. I lose my MLB Tusicioppio (something like that) who could make sure the TEs were held in check, now they ain't. And then my OLB Petterson had 16 sacks and was the biggest part of my blitzs. Now I can't blitz and I can't really stop the TEs.

I'm not liking my upcoming game. I'm just hoping I win.

Ok I've been playing it and man this one takes some getting used to.

The new kicking meter sucks ass and I hate the way the camera goes slow-mo on some plays.

I started a campus legend with a QB at OU. I usually don't do anything serious with OU in this game. Every year when I buy the game I start a Dynasty mode with OU and play around for a bit then move on just to get a feel for the game. It feels cheap to do everything in the game with my favorite team.

You can turn the slow motion thing off in the options under "impact player camera change" or something like that. I only played about one game with it on before I changed it.

That's insane. What were the other deals like?

Most Video game stuff is 50 percent off now. So I might go grab a game today. I am pissed I just built this computer, because serously, you could build a beast in that place for like 300 bucks now. They aren't budging on the lCD and Plasma TVs though. They are still at 10 percent off and not budging. Computers and laptops are 30 percent off...just a wonderful place.

I am going to give them another few days and go back and see if the prices have dropped even more. I didn't want to chance it with the 360 though. I knew eventually someone was going to grab it.

This kick meter is still teh gay.

I decided not to go with OU and went with my QB at Nebraska as a campus legend. Man it's hard as hell to keep your GPA up.

Interesting dynasty tidbit: I always score almost, but never exactly the same amount of points. This year I've scored 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40 points on the way to my 4-3 record.

Guest Princess Leena

Who's referring to them as Air Force? The announcers or the stadium voice guy.

The announcers.

Maybe Nicholls State is using the Air Force playbook and that's why it's doing it.

Anyone have that kind of thing when they do a create-a-school?