TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

School's Out booking thread

If you want to have it elsewhere, I don't mind.

BIG SPOILER!

MAIN EVENT: Stairway to Hell Match for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title

Alfdogg © vs. Peter Knight

Send everything to me. That is, Adam.... by the 27th. I want everyting on saturday evening your time, Sunday morning my time. I've got classes at 10am Monday morning, which is about 6pm your time. So, send your stuff early, we can get it posted on the Sunday night, and everything will be lovely. If you want to, you can even start sending me stuff now. Just make sure we don't have a repeat performance of LA.

A planned unplanned electrical short will lead to a blackout in the arena, forcing the OAOAST to play a match from the vaults:

1985: OAOAST/HI-YAH Jr. Heavyweight Tournament Quarterfinals:

Tommy McGhee (Ireland) vs. Duck Hunt Dragon (Japan)

If there's anyone who's *not* being used for the PPV, that you *don't* want me to use for the above match, please let me know ASAP.

HI-YAH Championship Three Way Dance: Zack Malibu © vs. James Blonde vs. Faqu

OAOAST World Six Man Tag Team Championship: The Wildcards © vs. The Hooligans

Yet another solemn vow: I'll have the main event done by Thursday. I've already got things rolling and have pretty much everything in mind if not down on (virtual) paper, but Alf, if you've got any ideas for the match, PM me.

Here's the match list:

OAOAST Heartland title

Sunday Detention Challenge

Includes:

Brock Ausstin ©

Thunderkid

Reject

Team Heyross

Jumbo

Colombian Heat

Spanish Fly

Mr. Boricua

Tony Capella

The Mad Cappa

Thomas Rodriguez

Mike Guerriero

The South Central Militia

Jack Beam

Mister Warrior

Any objections, let me know.

Send everything to me. That is, Adam.... by the 27th. I want everyting on saturday evening your time, Sunday morning my time. I've got classes at 10am Monday morning, which is about 6pm your time. So, send your stuff early, we can get it posted on the Sunday night, and everything will be lovely. If you want to, you can even start sending me stuff now. Just make sure we don't have a repeat performance of LA.

I'm really sorry, I forgot all about this when I was backing up my laptop before sending it out to get fixed, I need to rewrite my promo, I'll PM you with the info.

Well, would you look at this. I get back from class and finishing a 2500 word research assignment, and there's a PPV to be posted! Whoda thunk? Sorry guys, working on it as we speak in my semi-awake state.

Okay, I've got everything except the Body Shop. I'll leave a spot for it.

Show is up and in Home Entertainment. Hope you all enjoy it, looks like a very solid effort indeed. Bed time now. Almost 1am.

Sign in to follow this