TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Interesting

What sin could a man commit in a single lifetime to have to hang out with Carnival?

Slaya, I will give you props man, that was pretty funny.

Even if it is hypocritical, due to our future lunch date.

I dig the tats but it looks like she has one of those drooping asses.

How about you post a pic of your ass and I'll post a pic of mine and we can see which one the guys on here would rather stick their dick in.

I BET you win.

:P

Xes Lana

Watch out, girl. This is a man who posts pictures of his dick on this board. I'm sure he'd have no problem showing his ass, so you better be prepared to back that up.

Watch out, girl. This is a man who posts pictures of his dick on this board. I'm sure he'd have no problem showing his ass, so you better be prepared to back that up.

Ha ha too late, someone kindly did that for me :)

it's okay Carny, she only eats 3 chicken nuggets, you can have the last one...oh she doesn't eat too many fries either. You're on your own for the drink, though.

There isn't a guy on this board who wouldn't shag "Take It".

I wouldn't. She smokes and that's the hugest turn-off in my book.

There isn't a guy on this board who wouldn't shag "Take It".

I've never posted mine.

I dunno man...not putting the pipe to a chick because she smokes is pretty petty...we're talking fucking, not dating.

As Forrest Gump once said "She tasted like ciggerettes". Its just a huge turn-off for me.

I dunno man...not putting the pipe to a chick because she smokes is pretty petty...we're talking fucking, not dating.

As Forrest Gump once said "She tasted like ciggerettes". Its just a huge turn-off for me.

While i'll admit its a turn off it wouldn't put me completely off a girl. Just give her a mint or a drink after she smokes.

My college blocked myspace (yeah, they're fhags) so I can't view the profile. I'm always so out of the loop :sigh:

Right, to those who don't know or don't care what's going on, wise choice, have a nice day :)

I didn't intend for this thread to turn into 'rate my Klare' as I don't give a flying fuck what people think of the way I look (hence not having a picture of myself on my profile) And I am sure a lot of you don't give a fuck what I look like either but seeing as this has now happened I would like to say:

To all the people who said nice things, thanks! It is always nice to be reminded that even being judged purely on photos some people think I am fuckable.

To all those who weren't so nice, Yes my ass leaves a lot to be desired and yes I smoke lots so probably do have the whole ash-tray thing happening, however I am entirely happy with how I look and who I am in every way. I am sure that for every 10 people who think I am less than attractive, 10 others will think I am hot and this knowledge gives me the confidence some girls so sorely lack and the attitude of if you don't like it no loss to me.

I do not see myself as being hotter or better than anyone else and I am a nice person so take very little offence to insults or indifference :)

That said I would like to point out that I enjoy being a well built woman not a skinny chick as I can totally take it, which in my mind rules.

That said I would like to point out that I enjoy being a well built woman not a skinny chick as I can totally take it, which in my mind rules.

balls deep baby!

I hear we need more ass-shots to decide...

I mean, that's what people are saying. I just heard it...

Ha ha yeah..... the less said about that the better :D

are your teeth okay, Take It?

Above average for a british chick but nowhere near American smile standard. I have them all and they are white and nice enough, I have big lips which I find makes my mouth more attractive in general......

:D

Good lord, we already said you could get it, what more do you want?

Stop rubbing it in... :)

Ha ha well it was a good question, the stereotype of British people having no teeth is quite true in many cases. In my case they are not amazing but I feel my mouth in general compensates.......

........thanks for saying I could get it though ;)