TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

Orlando Jordan released

Orlando Jordan released

May 26, 2006

"World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Orlando Jordan. WWE wishes him all the best in his future endeavors."

I think that says it all. I can't find it anywhere else at the moment but just on wwe.com.

the juice is loose..

er..uh..wrong OJ

Maybe he didn't want to have that angle where we'd be seeing some hot black-on-black crime.

No, I meant the bringing the "friend" on the road thing. I probably should've used a quote to make that clearer.

Oh, I beg to differ. Orlando Jordan was possibly the single most heatless, horrible guy on either Raw or SD. Even guys like Tyson Tomko were so unbelievably terrible that they became funny (and Tomko was certainly a better lackey to Christian than OJ was to JBL).

Well, I guess he can always say he did get that one win over Benoit that almost made me turn off the GAB PPV last year. But really, what do you do with the guy after Benoit squashed him in 20 seconds on every show from Aug-Nov. of last year?

I got the scoop from a Meltzer staff member........He was traveling with an underage boy, when WWE officials found out, he was sent home and then promptly released.

Guest J0bber
I got the scoop from a Meltzer staff member........He was traveling with an underage boy, when WWE officials found out, he was sent home and then promptly released.

Orlando, the pedophile.

Orlando, the pedophile.

Part of Rocky Johnson's training criteria?

Guest J0bber

Orlando, the pedophile.

He was released for stealing Lawler's gimmick?

Well, when you're a heatless, bland, and uncharismatic wrestler, what else can you do when you want to get over with the boys?

Orlando, the pedophile.

He was released for stealing Lawler's gimmick?

Unless it wasn't a girl

well after the cabinet angle ended, oj wasnt long for wwe, surprised he lasted this long into 06. so his last moment on tv was telling Nunzio that vito is a tranny, AWESOME

too bad he had no heat he had cool music (both his generic one and the "I do what I want to" one)