TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - May/29th/06.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
A new boss,

May/29th/2006.

Mr. McMahon will announce a new Raw General Manager Monday night right at 9pm. Who will take over as the boss of Raw? Ted Turner? Tune in right at the start of the show to find out.

Also this week on Raw, Triple H goes one on one with Kenny of the Spirit Squad. This comes just one week after "The Game" laid out the Spirit Squad on Raw after Kenny grabbed Triple H's sledgehammer right from his fucking hands.

Last week on Raw, Paul Heyman introduced Mick Foley and Edge to their ECW One Night Stand opponents, Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk. This week, Heyman and Foley will have a face off on Raw.

For all this and more, watch Raw Monday night at 9/8 CT on the USA network.

Can't wait. Another ten minute five-on-one beatdown as the crowd is completely silent until they start a "HBK" chant, then Shawn Michaels will run in to make the save and end the show.

The least I could hope for is the yearly ladder match with the Intercontinental title on the line sometime soon, hopefully between Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin.

Guest Coffey

Isn't HBK going in for surgery soon? Also, the Raw preview needs more pictures! Less comedic, witty one-liner attempts and more pictures.

Here's to hoping something I care about involving ECW happens tonight. I want to see New Jack, Sandman or Sabu. Dreamer, RVD & Funk aren't cutting it. Heyman was decent...but it all led to something I don't give two shits about.

Can't wait. Another ten minute five-on-one beatdown as the crowd is completely silent until they start a "HBK" chant, then Shawn Michaels will run in to make the save and end the show.

The least I could hope for is the yearly ladder match with the Intercontinental title on the line sometime soon, hopefully between Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin.

A ladder won't make RVD/Benjamin better. Anyways, it's time to move onto the Benjamin/Haas feud. However, it appears Haas has already settled in for heat duty.

New Jack and Sandman are nothing without the theme music but if the lights go out and Sabu shows up with Fonzy blowing the whistle like a maniac...

Guest Coffey
New Jack and Sandman are nothing without the theme music

Yeah, that's true. Still, New Jack jumping off something or Sandman using the cane on the back of someone's head would probably get me to mark out. WWE paid for Sandman's music last time. Here's to false hope!

They can use Enter Sandman on live shows but they'd have to pay for it on DVD releases. So they should technically be able to use it for RAW.

Guest Coffey
They can use Enter Sandman on live shows but they'd have to pay for it on DVD releases. So they should technically be able to use it for RAW.

Didn't they pay, like, a million dollars to use it at One Night Stand last year? Someone told me that, I don't know the truth behind it. I doubted it because Heyman always used it in ECW and he certainly couldn't pay for it.

A ladder won't make RVD/Benjamin better. Anyways, it's time to move onto the Benjamin/Haas feud. However, it appears Haas has already settled in for heat duty.

It may not make them better in your eyes, but it would definitely entertain the people that paid money to attend the show. Rob Van Dam always brings it when a ladder is involved and Shelton Benjamin proved at WrestleMania that he can be a spot-machine when needed as well.

WWE doesn't need the Metallica version of Enter Sandman. I'm sure WWE could get Motorhead to let them use Motorhead's verison of Enter Sandman since WWE and Motorhead are on great terms with one another. I don't see why this would be a problem. Unless HHH's ego comes into play, and it decides that HHH should be the only person using Motorhead's music. If anything just get the instrumental of the song and let the fans sing it. Thats always been one of the best things of the Sandman's enterance, the fans signing along to Enter Sandman.

I don't know why anyone is getting their hopes up for New Jack. I really don't think that Vince or Heyman is that stupid to even try to contact New Jack about a job. New Jack is to much of a loose cannon and would hurt anyone to make himself look better. Don't get me wrong, I think New Jack is fun to watch but on the professional side of things, he's just to much of a loose cannon.

New Jack has already been contacted about coming in for shots here and there. He was supposed to show up at ONS last year but I believe he had an outstanding warrant that prevented him from showing up.

I say after Cena defeats RVD at ONS, and after the big brawl starts, they should have New Jack come out to help beat the shit out of Cena.

I do believe that they also talked to New Jack about coming into WWE and being the guy that "stabbed" Cena in that club back when they were running that angle.

This Raw is taking place on my birthday, so I hope it'll be entertaining to me, and judging from the preview, it looks like I'll be pleased.

The description on my TV preview mentions only this one line; " The Destruction of the Spirit Squad". Let the specualtion begin.

WWE doesn't need the Metallica version of Enter Sandman. I'm sure WWE could get Motorhead to let them use Motorhead's verison of Enter Sandman since WWE and Motorhead are on great terms with one another. I don't see why this would be a problem. Unless HHH's ego comes into play, and it decides that HHH should be the only person using Motorhead's music. If anything just get the instrumental of the song and let the fans sing it. Thats always been one of the best things of the Sandman's enterance, the fans signing along to Enter Sandman.

I don't know why anyone is getting their hopes up for New Jack. I really don't think that Vince or Heyman is that stupid to even try to contact New Jack about a job. New Jack is to much of a loose cannon and would hurt anyone to make himself look better. Don't get me wrong, I think New Jack is fun to watch but on the professional side of things, he's just to much of a loose cannon.

It's not a true Sandman entrance w/out Metallica's version.

I wouldn't think smart marks would care enough about The Sandman to even worry about his entrance music.

His whole gimmick was getting drunk to Enter Sandman and swinging the cane! Without the music he is just another generic hardcore nobody. The same applies to New Jack without "Natural Born Killers" he is nothing but a fool who jumps off shit.

The description on my TV preview mentions only this one line; " The Destruction of the Spirit Squad". Let the specualtion begin.

Tivo says "Did Triple H blatantly defy Mr. McMahon when he destroyed the Spirit Squad?"

Tivo says "Did Triple H blatantly defy Mr. McMahon when he destroyed the Spirit Squad?"

I'm not sure if Vampiro's preview is from Comcast or not but the one I get is "A look at the destruction of the Spirt Squad." So who knows what the hell is going to happen tonight.

Guest Princess Leena

Dish says "Did Triple H blatantly defy Mr. McMahon when he destroyed the Spirit Squad".

My preview is the HHH defying one. The "destruction of the Spirit Squad" obviously refers to HHH destroying them last week.