TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathon

Blockbuster Online Free Trial...

Signed up for the free month long trial membership at Blockbuster the other day...So i'm going on a renting spree, getting movies I never wanted to pay money for, but were always curious.. Here's what's on my queue right now..Let me know if it will be time wasted.

Mission: Impossible II

The Squid and the Whale

Derailed

Munich

Junebug

Stealth

Deadwood: The Complete First Season - Disc 1

Million Dollar Baby

North Country

Taking Lives

Elektra

Freedomland

Get Rich or Die Tryin'

The Punisher

Walking Tall

XXX: State of the Union

ECW: One Night Stand

The only reason anyone should watch Elektra is if you need a Jennifer Garner fix.

And if you DO need a Jennifer Garner fix, I'd recommend the first 2 seasons of "Alias" over Elektra.

Guest Vitamin X

I see nothing in that picture disproving the theory she was born a man.

Is it the standard response to a woman you don't like to say they're transgendered? I see it an awful lot here

Guest Vitamin X

No, that's just my standard response to Jennifer Garner in particular, due to her square jaw, sloping forehead, broad shoulders, lack of chest, and just a general lack of feminine features. I don't know if other people use calling someone transgendered as a standard response, but I certainly don't.

No, that's just my standard response to Jennifer Garner in particular, due to her square jaw, sloping forehead, broad shoulders, lack of chest, and just a general lack of feminine features. I don't know if other people use calling someone transgendered as a standard response, but I certainly don't.

13.jpg

Please have your eyes examined.

Guest Vitamin X

square jaw? check. oddly shaped forehead? check. broad shoulders? check.

"She" hides "her" Adam's apple well. All joking aside though, she does have nice hips and a decent ass. But she's certainly mediocre at best in terms of looks, but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

VX is right about the manly features, not all pics of her catch them but most do. There is definatly something oddly manly about her face, especially the forehead and jaw.

She's pretty attractive though if you block off her shoulders and everything above.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I hate when people post big fucking pictures of women they like trying to teach another person "there's something wrong with your eyes buddy, lol", or whatever. We get it, you like her, beauty is fucking subjective.

Back to the original point of this thread (sort of) I encountered my first Red Box DVD rental center today at a Grocery store. $1 a night as long as you return the DVD back by 7pm the next night and there were probably about 40 movies to choose from (I dont know how many were in though). Payment with a credit card and movie selection via a touchscreen.

Interestingly, I doubt it would be cheaper than Blockbuster..initially it sounds like it would be because I probably on average only get about 10 movies a month or so for $18, and as long as I returned the DVDs by the next night I could rent 18 for that same amount. But the grocery store location I found it at isn't on my normal route so it would be out of the way a bit to have to go to and from to rent and return the movies. I bet it would even out with gas factored in and then theres still the advantage of Blockbuster's 2 free game rentals (which I still have for being a member for 1 1/2 years now).

Good news is that Blockbuster is starting a program today where you can rent movies online and return them to blockbuster stores getting a free rental instore as well as them sending you a new DVD via online faster since it will be credited as recieved faster.

Guest NYankees

Fuck Blockbuster and get Netflix. The last month that I had netflix, I received about 22 rentals for the month for the low price of 18 dollars.

Guest Princess Leena
Is it the standard response to a woman you don't like to say they're transgendered? I see it an awful lot here

No, it's standard for them to say that to ANY woman.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Why are you responding to 4 months old posts with your crap? Troll.

Fuck Blockbuster and get Netflix. The last month that I had netflix, I received about 22 rentals for the month for the low price of 18 dollars.

Im looking at:

I usually get 10 movies a month, give or take..

Each movie returned is a free rental instore so 10+10 = 20 movies

PLUS

I still get 2 free game rentals instore each month.

All for $18

And before you say "online renting is supposed to avoid going to the video store", I make 4 visits a month to blockbuster now as it is for the video games (rent and return) so its not that bad of a deal.

Im looking at:

I usually get 10 movies a month, give or take..

Each movie returned is a free rental instore so 10+10 = 20 movies

PLUS

I still get 2 free game rentals instore each month.

All for $18

Well aren't you the bee's knees?