TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maztinho

Stupid stuff that pisses you off

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
This thread may have been custom designed for KKK.

I'm sure the KKK are pissed off about a lot of things, but do they even post here?

This thread may have been custom designed for KKK.

I'm sure the KKK are pissed off about a lot of things, but do they even post here?

Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but there is a member here that goes by the name KKK.

Kids (white, black, asain,etc,...etc,...etc.) who act like there thugs and gansta's (yeah they don't deserve the actual spelling of the word) when really those kids are spoiled little brats whom parents bought them all their "Thugish" clothes and cell phone, who live in two storie homes, in the suburbs. I always get sudden urges to just go up to one and smack one across the face.

back in high school, I hated when people were referred to by their last name...hell I hate it even more now when adults do it...you guys know what I mean. There was a guy at my school named Jake Steingraber and he was always referred to as Steingraber, never Jake. Like we're in the military or some shit.

Yeah, in HS there were actually 35 kids with my first name but I was the only one with my last name. So I was often called by my last time or by jersey number.

Unless you have a really cool last name or there's a billion others with that first name, there is no reason to be known by your last name.

I'm sorry if this has been addressed but when your older female coworker complains about being overweight one day, and the next day practically brags about getting "cravings" the night before, and eating 1/2 a gallon of Rocky Road icecream in one sitting.

*shakes head*

It makes you want to scream.

along those same lines, women, especially older women, wearing clothing they know they have no business wearing.

fat people that call other people fat...oh the irony

I know I can't be the only one

Guest Fook

People who respond to "what time is it?" with answers like "time to get a watch" or "same time it was 24 hours ago". I don't need your cutesy sayings, just tell me the fucking time already.

- People who endlessly quote movies or TV shows during normal conversation.

- When you watch a wrestling show and someone has misspelled a really easy name. Remember when you always used to see signs for "Brett Hart" or "Sean Michels", etc? If you really like the guy, at least get his freaking name right.

- The fact that the worst drivers always seem to be the people with the crappiest vehicles. Fine, I understand why you don't care about your rusted out pickup truck, but please don't hit my '04 Sebring while you joyride, OK? Especially since you probably don't have insurance either...

- News stories on affiliate station newscasts that are thinly veiled advertisements for a network show, or worse, a product that is made by a subsidiary company connected to the corporation that owns the network.

- People who think they're better than everyone else just because they bicycle regularly, or don't own a television.

- Holding the door for someone and not getting thanked. Seems to happen to me an awful lot.

- Allowing someone to walk in front of you (say, you're walking into a store in the mall and they're walking past the store) and not getting thanked.

- Bad drivers.

- Buying used dvd's and seeing how fucking scratched and useless they are. We bought some used dvd's at gamestop the other night. I asked to see the discs before I paid for the movies. The disc for Dark Water looked like someone tried to clean it with sandpaper. Ugh.

- Bubbly cashiers who are peppy and try to find out more about you. Leave me alone. I acknowledged you and know that you're doing your job, but I'm clearly not trying to carry on a conversation. I don't care about you, your boyfriend or your stupid dog. Go shit in your hat.

- On the flipside, retail people that complain nonstop when they're ringing you up. "I haven't had a break all afternoon...I'm tired...We've been soooo busy...etc.etc." repeat ad nauseum. Don't like the job? Quit. Don't bitch to me. I don't want to hear it.

I came up with a few more.

Heelies- I just want to decapitate kids wearing these things. Stupid half shoe/half skate things.

Southern Utah drivers doing a left turn- EVERYONE comes to a full stop when making a left turn. Even if nobody is coming the other direction, and I'm the only car around and I'm stuck behind you, they block up the road, come to a full stop and THEN make their turn.

Southern Utah drivers not using the right hand turn lane- Same shit as above, only from the right lane, NOT going into the freaking lane designated for right hand turns.

- Bubbly cashiers who are peppy and try to find out more about you. Leave me alone. I acknowledged you and know that you're doing your job, but I'm clearly not trying to carry on a conversation. I don't care about you, your boyfriend or your stupid dog. Go shit in your hat.

Along a similar line, the girl who cut my hair last told me ALL about her breakup with her boyfriend of 2 years and how sad she was, and wasn't he a bad guy for having the nerve to go out with another woman two months afterwards and blah blah blah.

It was torture. Just cut my fucking hair please.

There's a Southern Utah?

Might as well be... it's freaking a different country from the nothern part of the state. People differentiate themselves as being "from Southern Utah" as opposed to Utah in general.

Outsiders are looked at to be strange, and different. Also I pronounce the word creek as in a creeky door as opposed to "crick" so I'm the odd-one.

Plus we have polygamists hanging out in Wal-Mart!! Yay!!!

Lovecraft231.

Good to see I could be of service

Along a similar line, the girl who cut my hair last told me ALL about her breakup with her boyfriend of 2 years and how sad she was, and wasn't he a bad guy for having the nerve to go out with another woman two months afterwards and blah blah blah.

Yeah, I've had this happen. The worst has to be hearing about her kids. She even mentioned people by name as if I'm supposed to know who they are.

Guest Smues

- People who show up 20 minutes late to class on test day and then bitch when they don't have enough time to finish.

- People who show up 20 minutes late to class and then ask a bunch of questions that were answered before they showed up

- People who show up 20 minutes late to class

- The people in my Music in the Humanities class. The first time the prof. plays Haydn's Surprise Symphony it's understandable that you jump at the loud note. But after the billioneth time of hearing it and still getting surprised you're a moron.

Guest Fook

Yeah, I've had this happen. The worst has to be hearing about her kids. She even mentioned people by name as if I'm supposed to know who they are.

This is why my barber is an old Italian guy. We don't say shit to each other and that's the way we like it.

Complaining about mods in the CE folder. Not getting over MikeSC being banned.

I'm glad MikeSC was banned. Every time I read a post from him, I could feel my intelligence dropping.