TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

bad things that happened to me

Guest wildpegasus
i was clipping my fingernails and one shot into my eye and stayed there for minutes.

The same thing happened to me the other week. I don't know if it ever did come out which reminds me where does all that stuff that enters your eye go to? Scare me man.

Bad things that happened to me?

How about a stupid one and a bad one at the same time? Years ago I wanted to do some standing tricep extensions but I was at home so I had to think up of some way to do this. I had some kind of weird expanding gizmo and an idea came to my head. I decided to take a big thick spike and drive it into some dense wood a few feet above my head. and wrap the gizmo around it so I could do my tricep extensions. And it worked! However, not for too many reps as I ended up pulling down harder than what the nail could support. So you know what happens next. The nail comes out of the wood with much velocity and drives a hole into the top of my head. It bleeds and I realise I'm in trouble so I go upstairs and of course my Mom freaks out. She wonders what happened as I have a bunch of blood coming from the top of my head but of course what I did was so stupid that I never gave her too specific an answer.

This is similar to what I was trying to replicate

http://www.shapefit.com/triceps-exercises-...-extensions.gif

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

When I was younger I tried some anal play because I was curtious. People use different shit, I used a cucumber. It was big and uncomfortable, so I chopped an inch or two off and continued. The top part getting inserted is obvipusly more narrow than the rest, and unfortunatly I pushed a little too hard and the whole fucker went in. The end piece going in was of course wider than the first bit of it, and it got stuck for three days. By the second day I was in incredible pain. Luckily I'm fone now.

I once hurt my shoulder sneezing.

And I seriously once choked on a piece of Slim Jim (yeah, yeah, I know). I immediately recognized what was happening and could still breath through my nose, so I didn't inhale through my mouth. After maybe a minute I got it out. I was in a state of panic for a bit there.

And I seriously once choked on a piece of Slim Jim (yeah, yeah, I know). I immediately recognized what was happening and could still breath through my nose, so I didn't inhale through my mouth. After maybe a minute I got it out. I was in a state of panic for a bit there.

That's funny, I had a similar experience with a slice of pizza. I must have not chewed it well enough as I swallowed a piece and it went down, but the cheese was still connected to some left in my mouth. I was breathing through my nose and had to pull the piece I swallowed back up by the string of cheese it was attached too.

Why does WP have to turn everything into a story about him. And not a short story about himself. A long-ass story about himself.