TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Wendy's Grill Skill

Oh.

My.

God.

I used to date a girl who worked at a Wendy's who hated Dave Thomas, just on the grounds of her orientation, which, she said, consisted of "a lot of stupid people dancing, and an awful lot of Dave Thomas".

She was right, and she wasn't right very often.

Man, is that kid in the video crying? I think he's crying. My GOD THE BOY IS CRYING!!!

The singing burgerettes are a thing of horror.

I worked @ an Auntie Anne's Pretzels store through high school and college (hey I got complacent). I think they emphasized cleaning more than the food product.

An average video: "Wow that was a lot of customers, what can we do now? I know! Let's clean!"

I wish we would have had videos like this Wendy's one, but no I worked for the franchise started by an Amish woman.

I worked @ an Auntie Anne's Pretzels store through high school and college (hey I got complacent). I think they emphasized cleaning more than the food product.

An average video: "Wow that was a lot of customers, what can we do now? I know! Let's clean!"

I wish we would have had videos like this Wendy's one, but no I worked for the franchise started by an Amish woman.

Hey, be grateful you had videos if she was Amish.

Four buddies and I were amazed that the amount of Amish people at the bus station across from an ECW show we had just exited in 2001. We asked at least five of them if they were Amish Roadkill.

Holy shit, this video brought back memories of when i started in Wendys when I was 16.........that was 13 freakin years ago.

I'm getting oooooooooold!!!!

You should see the safety training video that Kroger uses. One of the chapters is broken glass safety. During the segment, this guy pushes a jar of pickles from the shelf, which shammters. He then reaches down, grabs a handful of glass, squeezes the life out of the shards, and points his cut, bloody palm to the camera and says "OW......I.....cut....my..self?!".

Guest DRH 502

Can't say that I blame them...whoever posted this should be stoned (not the good stoned either) for breaking Wendy's kayfabe.

Safety videos are hilarious because you can't really decide if they are telling you to do these things to be safe, or just because they don't want you just standing around for the 10 minutes that you might actually not have customers.