TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

Jarrett blasts Heyman and "ECW"

All the 'ECW brand' needs to do is differantiate itself from the WWE. Let the wrestlers go. Have some fun spotfests. Make it wrestling-based. That's it.

My first exposure to ECW, (hardcore TV) looking back on it, it wasn't that great but these guys were doing cool moves! They don't need to be tiger-suplexing each other off the ramp, they just have to have fast-paced matches that last more than 3 minutes.

From TNAwrestlingnews.com.

Shane douglas chimes in with his two cents

Mosh then alluded to Paul Heyman’s comments from an interview in the Miami Herald where Paul said that he doesn’t even take TNA as a consideration of being competition. Shane’s rebuttal is that he totally disagrees with Paul’s statements. Shane said that TNA did create new stars, in that AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Abyss and others were never heard of 2, 3, 4, or 5 years ago. Shane added that as far as the guys that came from the WWE are concerned, the gripes that they have are legitimate and they have every right to gripe about how they were treated up north. Shane also said that the fans want to hear the reasoning as to why WWE let them go, and TNA gives fans that opportunity. He then added “as far as not being competition to them, I totally agree. We’re not competition to them, because their not a wrestling business. We’re in the professional wrestling business, and I think that’s why the fans have begun to tune over.” He then joked that he’s confused why part of WWE’s name is Entertainment, because it isn’t, and added that as an agent, he hasn’t seen anybody half-ass their work in TNA, and everybody who gets a push deserves it. Dave Meltzer then gave his thoughts on Paul Heyman’s comments as well.

for the whole interview, he talks about Hardcore war and Hardcore Homecoming and other stuff.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/152649049.shtml

Jarrett wants a run as a super baby face and to do that I think that he knows that he can't touch that title for a long time. TNA has come a long way and I hope that they get a two hour time slot on Monday night or even Tuesday so they can go head to head with Vince.Wrestling shows will thrive on head to head wars...wrestling 4 times a week on tv is too much for even the biggest of fans especially when it ain't good