TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

WWE to return to Madison Square Garden

WWE announced its return to Madison Square Garden for the Raw shoot on 9/11, which will mark 17 months since the prior show at the building.

Da Meltz

This will lead to a morale boost internally, as Vince places a lot of stock in what happens at MSG and WWE not running their for so long had to have hit him hard.

Hassan run-in during the main event.

I would NOT put it past him lol...

...Seriously, we're going to be treated to a five-minute patriotic montage voiced by Vince, and then the show will go on. I wouldn't expect Vince to disrespect anybody or anything, as that would be "bad for business."

Undertaker and Sid reunite as the Twin Towers (I think they were the team, its been so long) only to get toppled by the newly-shipped-to-raw Khali in a handicap match. LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN ON THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11!

Im so going to Hell for the one.....

Akeem and Bossman were the Twin Towers. Sid and Dan Spivey were the Skyscrapers, then UT replaced Sid in the team later on.

Akeem and Bossman were the Twin Towers. Sid and Dan Spivey were the Skyscrapers, then UT replaced Sid in the team later on.

Thanks for the info. Knew it was too convenient to be possible.

Undertaker and Sid reunite as the Twin Towers (I think they were the team, its been so long) only to get toppled by the newly-shipped-to-raw Khali in a handicap match. LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN ON THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11!

Im so going to Hell for the one.....

Khali will beat Sid with an airplane spin.

Save me a seat on the bus down there.

How quickly will this sellout?

That's a big assumption that it WILL sellout. It's not a PPV, so it's not a given.

How quickly will this sellout?

That's a big assumption that it WILL sellout. It's not a PPV, so it's not a given.

No, it's not to be assumed that they'll sell out MSG, but if you can't sell out the Garden after being away for a year and a half, then you might as well pack it in and wave the white flag.

Guest SetsunaMeioh

Great timing WWE, just two weeks after I start college. :angry: Guess I'll have to wait until SummerSlam 2007....

And I expected the (forced) partriotism to be on at full force that night.

Well..uh..a wrestling show in NY on the 5th Anniversary of 9/11.

It's a good thing we know Vince won't do anything to exploit that.

The fire and police departments will be front row in uniform.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

Maybe they'll do something revolutionary and have a 5-sided ring....called the Pentagon.

:boxing:

Guest nokia

The cost's were too much for wwe to earn a decent dollar with the current product....