TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

Anyone still have IGN Insider?

I'm trying to find a copy of Sydney Sky's old stats. They aren't on this computer, and I don't think they've ever been posted in the SWF boards. If the old IGNJL boards are still around it might be in there.

IGN re-charged me automatically, and I'm too lazy to contest it, so I've got another year. Anyone who wants me to dig up anything, just ask.

You're too lazy to contest it, but you aren't too lazy to dig things up for people?

I wouldn't mind seeing the earliest available stats for LDP and Sydney, just for a chuckle. But it's not necessary.

I think my IGNJL debut was in April 2001. My first apperance was in the Newbie Battle Royal at the Save the Drama For Your Momma PPV. (Incidentally, Hville Thugg won that match, and it also marked the debut of Low Brass, and six other guys that didn't get anywhere.)

I'm not sure when Sydney debuted, but it was probably mid to late 2001.

Preliminary search turns up empty. Found the PPV, but the stats thread is a bit trickier.

I'll give it another go tomorrow.

Oh hey, I've got a match you could look for if you're feeling ambitious.

Longdogger Pete vs. Low Brass, First Blood, 10/7/2001. I think it was from the Code Red PPV. This was my third JL European title win and I consider it one of my best matches.

Question...

If you guys moved to TSM because they made the IGNWF insider only...that leads me to believe a lot of you were outsiders...so how did they pm matches

The PM option was a free board wide feature before it went Insider only, young padawan.

I get too lazy to come to TSM, which is why I wish I could force IGN to make that board free, as opposed to a dead board that has a insider-only lock. Ingenious!

Oh well, I can look for stuff as well.