TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJuice31

SNME

Uhhh yea...so this has been pretty shitty.

High points for me? Cowgirl Mickie, and an Orton appearence >_>, that's not good, as I like most things.

Joey Styles plugging Brooke Hogan's album.

Now that's Extreme!

Joey Styles promoting BROOKE HOGAN'S MUSIC VIDEO.

God.

It can't be too worse than shilling those commemorative coins on an infomercial a few years ago.

Sabu did a good job thinking on his feet and improvising a new finish while also making sure to get his Arabian Facebuster over. Great job and I'm glad to see him get this chance to shine.

The rationale for Taker-Show is to make sure people watch this week at 11pm EST. Having a bigass main event will certainly help people remember the start time.

Also, I'd assume Khali will run in on Taker and cost him the match.

I can't believe they are calling her "Brooke HOGAN" I mean, yeah, that's her "name" (actually, isn't it Bollea? Oh well, kayfabe in real life), but that just doesn't sound like a pop star. "Brooke" is more like it.

Sabu did a good job thinking on his feet and improvising a new finish while also making sure to get his Arabian Facebuster over. Great job and I'm glad to see him get this chance to shine.

The rationale for Taker-Show is to make sure people watch this week at 11pm EST. Having a bigass main event will certainly help people remember the start time.

Also, I'd assume Khali will run in on Taker and cost him the match.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have had Randy continue to be all respectful to Hulk about Brooke, which would win Brooke over, but Hogan would be the overprotective asshole dad. Brooke would finally go with "bad boy" Randy to get back at her dad, and THAT's interesting.

Instead, they had him RKO him on a Buick trunk, and now both Hulk and Brooke will hate Orton, Hogan goes over clean as SS.....bleh.

Did anyone else catch Sabu pulling a rod out of his boot? What the hell was that?

That was a spike.

Edit: This would be the time for Matt Striker to come out...or if she wins this.