TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

Get Well Soon Milky

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Tony Iommi wrote badass tunes missing some fingertips Milky, I'm sure you'll come back strong too, buddy.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I don't think I had that one.

I listened to absolutely nothing else but death metal for the better part of a year, though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Horrific factory accident?

Pretty awful car wreck, actually. Hit by a dump truck.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah, but still, I don't what I do if I had a hand mangled by a car door and broken glass.

Yeah, but still, I don't what I do if I had a hand mangled by a car door and broken glass.

i hope he knows that we're just joking here. the accident itself is fucking horrible.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

For the record, he's not dead or brain damaged or anything. He's just got something like eleven pins in his left hand from when it got wedged between the steering column and the door. The truck ran a red and mashed him full tilt. Dude's lucky to be alive and not torn to pieces, really.

Yeah, that sucks. That it only got his hand is pretty fucking fortunate, all things considered. A friend of mine had a similar thing happen to him on the D.C. beltway and ended up with both arm and leg in a cast for way too long.

Yo Milky.

You are one lucky son of a bitch, man.

Get well soon, manobrao.

Guest Princess Leena

I'll break the other hand. Then when he's healthy, force the hippy to cut his hair. And stop being fat.

Agreed, get well, man!

Can someone PM me the exact details of what happened? I haven't talked to him in like a month so I had no clue that this had happened to him.

It's a really shitty thing to happen to such a cool guy. I hope that he's able to recover quickly.

I always liked Milky, so I too hope he gets well soon.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Can someone PM me the exact details of what happened? I haven't talked to him in like a month so I had no clue that this had happened to him.

It's a really shitty thing to happen to such a cool guy. I hope that he's able to recover quickly.

All the details I know are in this thread. I don't know if he's talked to Incandenza or anyone else about it. He hasn't actually lost any extremities or anything. When I talked to him he was pretty doped up and incoherent, but otherwise ok in the grand scheme of things. He didn't remember a whole lot about what happened, or what witnesses/cops/medics told him because of the concussion.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

It actually is. Something must be in the water too, because Incandenza got into a fender bender yesterday. He's unharmed.