TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

OAO Raw - 7/17

Cena would get boos in certain parts of this country. They were in Texas, not DC...

Yes, in the more "sophisticated" cities.

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. Otherwise, the thought of certain nonmetropolitan areas being considered more "sophisticated" than Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio just because they disagree with how someone feels about a wrestler is laughable.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

I totally gave up on the D-X angle at SNME when they completely buried the Spirit Squad. There is absolutely nowhere to go in this fued, and it's just going to hurt the young guys in the long run.

Cena would get boos in certain parts of this country. They were in Texas, not DC...

Yes, in the more "sophisticated" cities.

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. Otherwise, the thought of certain nonmetropolitan areas being considered more "sophisticated" than Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio just because they disagree with how someone feels about a wrestler is laughable.

Talking about the fans. There's nothing wrong with cheering for the face and getting into the show, even if he's not considered cool by the "sophisticated" fans.

Guest JustPassinBy
I totally gave up on the D-X angle at SNME when they completely buried the Spirit Squad. There is absolutely nowhere to go in this fued, and it's just going to hurt the young guys in the long run.

The young guys are getting hurt by being in the stupid gimmick, not by DX going over them. No one is going to buy cheerleaders as bad asses. They just arent. Its just a stupid gimmick and anyone that has that gimmic, should be a jobber.

DX should be feuding with other wrestlers that have more charisma. DX vs Edge would be a good feud. Imagine if DX got Lita to join DX, and then Edge went out and brought back.......................Christian.

That would be great TV, bc DX/EC can all work the mic.

The SS just shouldnt be anywhere near the main event scene. I'm saying the group, not the wrestlers themselves.

Guest Human Highlight Reel
DX vs Edge would be a good feud. Imagine if DX got Lita to join DX, and then Edge went out and brought back.......................Christian.

Or imagine if Bret Hart came back to feud with DX! It's not gonna happen.

The gimmick is fine, they don't need to be bought as badasses, just as annoying, cocky, cheating heels, but when you can't win a 5 on 2 handicap match, that just makes you look unbelievably weak, and they may not be able to recover from this.

Guest JustPassinBy

Christian will go back to the WWE.

I'd mark so much for an Edge and Christian faction. The two had amazing chemistry together. They dont even need to be a tag team, just be a group.

HHH/Shawn are going to go over everyone in the business that isnt over. And SS isnt over. Even the McMahons really arent that over as people are tired of them.

I think the best two guys to give HHH/Shawn a feud is Christian/Edge. Almost like an old school vs new school vibe. But all 4 of them appeal to everyone.

Christian won't be coming back. He's making good money for less dates & minimal travel, plus he gets to spend time w/ his family & work on an acting career. The only reason he'd go back would be because of financial problems, and by all accounts, he's been good w/ his money.

DX vs Edge would be a good feud. Imagine if DX got Lita to join DX, and then Edge went out and brought back.......................Christian.

Or imagine if Bret Hart came back to feud with DX! It's not gonna happen.

The gimmick is fine, they don't need to be bought as badasses, just as annoying, cocky, cheating heels, but when you can't win a 5 on 2 handicap match, that just makes you look unbelievably weak, and they may not be able to recover from this.

I agree. I don't have to buy them as bad asses. Let them get some credibility by at least staying competitive in a match, much less winning it. Have they won even a single match of any kind since the tag titles?

The gimmick should warrant heat. It's not reallllllllly, but the fact that they're being treated as a joke is going hand in hand.

Christian won't be coming back. He's making good money for less dates & minimal travel, plus he gets to spend time w/ his family & work on an acting career. The only reason he'd go back would be because of financial problems, and by all accounts, he's been good w/ his money.

Not only that, if Christian did come back, they would bury him so deep they would probably strike oil on the way down. There's no way they would bring him into a main event feud, or give him any credible offense against anybody.

I've actually started liking Randy since they just stopped fighting it and finally booked him as the sociopath that he truly is.

You mean, booked him like the LADIES MAN~ he is. And he's damn good at it. Some fine work by Randall in the past 3 days.

I'll be honest.......if I had to make a short list on the guys in the WWE who I thought were probably legit sexual predators, Randy would be at the top of that list. But, it makes him a really compelling character.

It's the goddamn beady eyes and creepy pedo grin that he does on a consistent basis.

In reality though, sociopath Orton = $$$

While I normally believe Meltzer... I think the "almost fired" thing is a stretch... since Randy got "punished" after his return by moving off the B-Show, and feuding with Angle and Hogan.

Randy's punishment is that he gets even shittier writing now.

Could DX be put over Vince and company any stronger? They've come out on top so often and so strongly that I don't see any possible angle that could make DX vs. The McMahon's interesting at all.

The only way is if The McMahon's brought in a new tag team that would annihilate DX. That's not going to happen though.

I think Vince has got a bad memory and just replaced Austin for DX, said 'hey, Austin always won and look what happened to him' and left it at that. The Spirit Squad are basically playing the role of the makeshift Corporation.