TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest J0bber

Is Anyone Else Here a Straight Edger?

Guest J0bber

Hey Corey,

Just looked at your profile picture. Glad to see you're as ugly as your words are. For someone who hates nu-metal so much, you kind of look like a bloated version of Corey Taylor with that horrible long hair of yours. I'm not even gay, and I think you're ugly. As for being a straight edger with no future, I have a great future as I'm currently attending a private liberal arts college. Oh yeah, get a haircut, you hippy. (Waits for f-bomb filled reply)

Guest Hemme
Hey Corey,

Just looked at your profile picture. Glad to see you're as ugly as your words are. For someone who hates nu-metal so much, you kind of look like a bloated version of Corey Taylor with that horrible long hair of yours. I'm not even gay, and I think you're ugly. As for being a straight edger with no future, I have a great future as I'm currently attending a private liberal arts college. Oh yeah, get a haircut, you hippy. (Waits for f-bomb filled reply)

Jeez! All that pent-up anger you have there dude!

Kick back, have & beer & a spliff, chill out, all this anger is bad for you.

:)

Guest Felonies!
Hey Corey,

Ugh. If you want to make fun of him for that, you just post the picture. Fuckin' amateur. I don't even mind Corey anymore, by the way. I mind you, though, and I have more in common with you than him, as it pertains to drinking/etc. Anyway, you're a douchebag.

Straight edgers are just another group of entitlement cows who seem to wear this label out on their sleeve, go out of their way to tell you they are straight edge, and expect some sort of special treatment because of it.

kinda like the gays...

oh and the blacks...

shit, almost forgot the mexicans...

I'd already mentioned homosexuals, but I wasn't going anywhere racial with this.

don't worry, I'll go there for you.

a majority of African Americans annoy me...I don't really mean the ghetto ones...I'm talking the high profile, uppity negroes.

Hey Corey,

As for being a straight edger with no future, I have a great future as I'm currently attending a private liberal arts college.

Yep, no future....

And going after someone because of their face and hair... that's the last resort. You might as well do the "U-G-L-Y you ain't got no alibi rhyme" to his face, cause that's about on par with your putdown.

With the way some of you are reacting about this, I'd hate to tell you how I feel about colored people, some of us whites call them niggers.

Eh, it's really not that bad. Most people just choke on their saliva a bit and ham fist keyboard replies until they're blue in the face. DO I REALLY HATE DARKIES! MIJOKINGLOL!

And jobber is really funny in this thread. He exposed himself as someone who lives a lifestyle almost exclusively because of the image and the delusion of superiority, then when he got called on it he rambled off a half baked denial. A few posts later he basically exposed his pursuit of higher education as pure image and ego drama also. These things cannot be denied.

Guest Felonies!
jobber is really funny in this thread. He exposed himself as someone who lives a lifestyle almost exclusively because of the image and the delusion of superiority, then when he got called on it he rambled off a half baked denial. A few posts later he basically exposed his pursuit of higher education as pure image and ego drama also. These things cannot be denied.

Yeah, pretty much. In my case, I just try to avoid drinking and all that jazz because there's been some alcoholism here and there in the family tree, and I already have enough problems as it is, so I'm just not going to start. I'd like it too much.

Going to a private liberal arts college isn't an accomplishment. Thousands go to private liberal art colleges. I go to one that has over 2000 students alone. The reason most of them chose this school? Not because of selectivity or better education. No, their parents are rich and the would rather be around other rich whites instead of mixing in with others from different backgrounds. Sure there are a few exceptions but most have them have left since freshman year because of the large tuition essentially for nothing more than a public college would give.

I had a old sports player public speak a couple of years ago, an old graduate of said college. He was talking about peer pressure and claimed you shouldn't be suckered into drinking beer and doing drugs, like you are being forced to do those actitivities because you aren't mentally strong enough to make your own choices...like he was. "Don't do drugs! Stay in school! No peer pressure!". Meanwhile his wife looked like a mac truck, he had a shitty retail job, and he played faggy golf to convince himself of his superiority. After his speaking I prayed that he would snap next time he was spending money on his wife's fat ass while she's complaining about how they don't make clothes for "people of her size".

With the way some of you are reacting about this, I'd hate to tell you how I feel about colored people, some of us whites call them niggers.

I hope you guys know I'm kidding.

you motherfucker

Meanwhile his wife looked like a mac truck, he had a shitty retail job, and he played faggy golf to convince himself of his superiority.

Oh god, that sounds like hell. I'm serious.

Hey Corey,

Not really

Meanwhile his wife looked like a mac truck, he had a shitty retail job, and he played faggy golf to convince himself of his superiority.

Oh god, that sounds like hell. I'm serious.

No..thats not hell. Or, if thats hell, then Im in some sort of uber-hell.

I tend to stay away from alcohol& drugs as my family history has some drunks and drug addicts. Plus we have a medical history of schizophrenia on the black side and manic depressive illness on the white side.

Hey Corey,

Just looked at your profile picture. Glad to see you're as ugly as your words are. For someone who hates nu-metal so much, you kind of look like a bloated version of Corey Taylor with that horrible long hair of yours.

You mean...the horrible long hair that I shaved off over a year ago? The horrible long hair that, at the time, was wet and unbrushed? The horrible long hair that I'm trying to grow back? Why...thank you. I happen to think Corey Taylor is a sexy manbeast...aside from his, you know, tendencies to smoke pole onstage and write terrible lyrics while fronting a band that has influenced more shitty bands than Oasis and Nirvana combined.

I'm not even gay, and I think you're ugly.

Duly noted. I admit to being ugly, and I often wonder what my girlfriend even sees in me. Oh...and you're a poo-poo face.

As for being a straight edger with no future, I have a great future as I'm currently attending a private liberal arts college.

Only one quote can sum up my answer, and that is as follows:

"Why yes, I did graduate with a degree in liberal arts, would you like some fries with that?"

Oh yeah, get a haircut, you hippy. (Waits for f-bomb filled reply)

1. As previously noted, it's H-I-P-P-I-E.

2. I'm such a hippie that I hate folk music, stick to butts, brew, and the occasional bud, and support the war in Iraq.

3. I don't think I've dropped an f-bomb once yet in this reply.

Just get over yourself, dude. If you're not choosing to be sXe for health purposes or because somebody in your family has a problem (be it alcohol or narcotics), then you're a poseur-ass pussy.

Again, for the record, you're a bigger tool than I. I fully admit to being a huge tool - both on the boards and IRL - but that's why I'm less of a tool than you are: I know I'm one. Now you can take whatever liberal arts degree you're getting and wrap it around the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese I'm ordering for lunch tomorrow. Stat!

I hope you guys know I'm kidding.

you motherfucker

Yeah, I was kidding.

For a hot second I wanted to be sXe, but only for the music.

The DC hardcore scene has some gems, man.

I'd keep drinking, of course.

I wanted to make a T-Shirt that something like, "I'm sXe for the music, I'm drunk for the fun" or something like that and wear it to a Minor Threat concert, or whatever the current equivelant is.

I still love Good Clean Fun tho.

Is it still Fugazi? That was the last time I checked.

Minor Threat was enjoyable, but I always kind of felt like they didn't want me listening to their music. And NOFX's version of "Straight Edge" was preferable to me.