TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

Some kid on Myspace kills his mom.

Guest Princess Leena

You all dont understand it. Taylor is great, taylor is loving, taylor is so sweet. Are you all forgetting that he PLANNED to kill his WHOLE family???? I bet you guys wouldnt feel so bad if you knew he had plans not only to kill his mom and dad but to kill his little brother who is what...5, 6?? Do you think he was going to just kill his parents and leave his little brother to walk around in thier blood, NO. The only thing that stopped them was Joe fighting back.

Guest Princess Leena

I wouldn't mind if someone started killing random stupid myspace kids like that.

Once again, I'm glad I don't have a myspace account.

Also, I actually agree with Leena.

Because it's like, you have all this info on there like classes and your residence and your summer plans, but you still have people asking "What classes are you taking?" "What dorm are you staying in?" etc. so that they don't come off as creepy for lurking your profile. BUT THAT'S WHY IT'S THERE.

But for the love of god get rid of the fake plastic cup pictures.

I clicked on the MySpace... that shitty song started playing and I clicky clickied away.

man t-mar i miss u dude! we were livin it up back here and u had everything planned out for ya!!! i just want u to be home so we can chill like we did every night and just find stuff to do! why did u do this man now we cant go out at night and party and do all the crazi crap we us to do! i freakin miss u man and i hope i will see u again! i dont care what u did casue i kno u and i kno that something happened that u did want... and i kno if none of this wouldnt have happened we would probly be chillin somewhere right now! i miss u man!!!!!

Uh...yeah.

man t-mar i miss u dude! we were livin it up back here and u had everything planned out for ya!!! i just want u to be home so we can chill like we did every night and just find stuff to do! why did u do this man now we cant go out at night and party and do all the crazi crap we us to do! i freakin miss u man and i hope i will see u again! i dont care what u did casue i kno u and i kno that something happened that u did want... i will be a check on you in a very day and i kno if none of this wouldnt have happened we would probly be chillin somewhere right now! i miss u man!!!!!

Uh...yeah.

If "none of this wouldn't have happened" ...well, he'd still be in this connundrum now wouldn't he?

Guest Felonies!
Because it's like, you have all this info on there like classes and your residence and your summer plans, but you still have people asking "What classes are you taking?" "What dorm are you staying in?" etc. so that they don't come off as creepy for lurking your profile. BUT THAT'S WHY IT'S THERE.

Girls who list their relationship status as being married/in an open relationship with some really close friend really need to get that the joke isn't funny anymore. Like this girl that I've evidently started talking to whom I discovered through our mutual enjoyment of Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs (well I only like some of it). What's the point?

Girls who list their relationship status as being married/in an open relationship with some really close friend really need to get that the joke isn't funny anymore. Like this girl that I've evidently started talking to whom I discovered through our mutual enjoyment of Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs (well I only like some of it). What's the point?

Hmm, someone I know had that as her name once. Does this girl have a name?

Guest Princess Leena

I think nearly every female friend I have does the married thing.

There's reason for it. Scare freaks away. But, it doesn't do much good.

I think nearly every female friend I have does the married thing.

There's reason for it. Scare freaks away. But, it doesn't do much good.

Hell, it probably makes it worse!

Yeah, married doesn't mean jack to most of the guys on myspace. If they want, they go for the brass ring or whatever the hell kind of ring they want to go for.

I must say, I am very pleased with the new change of attitude with these comments. You all seem to finally get the picture.

It seemed like you all knew what Taylor did, but you didnt UNDERSTAND what he did. You didnt enderstand the actuall severity of his actions. You don't understand the mind state and the types of emotions that had to be part of this kid during his rage.

I just wanted to say thank you to thoes of you who are showing so much maturity. I understand that you loved him, that you cared about him. But just think, would you ever be able to do what he did, or what he tried to do? Think of it that way, and maybe you will understand the situation.

I also thank all of the messages i have recieved for my opinion. I just am sorry that I used such vulgarity while in my angry state of mind. I was not trying to intentionally affend any one at all. But some of you were acting like Taylor was the victim. I don't think some of you understood the devotion his parents had towards him, the love they had. They did everything they possilby could for Taylor.

Don't think that I don't know what it is like to lose a loved one, or that I don't understand the bond or the special relationship some of you had with him. I do understand, and I do realize how hard it is for you all to cope with somthing as tragic as this.

Just please keep your faith, and pray that the wheels of justice don't turn so slowly as they already have started. Lets get these boys back in MO, and get the damn trial started.

They will try and postpone everything they can, because in thier eyes, they have nothing left to lose.

Michael Casey

702949489_l.jpg

Me and my beautiful grandma

just not a killer look at you .. An Amzing Boy with an Amzing girl and friends why would you i lvoe you tay and i miss you

you should click on where i found the post