Why not friend?

I love you

You love me

We're best friends as friends should be

With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you

Won't you say you love me tooo?

I love you friend.

Guest Felonies!

I wish somebody would beat up wildpegasus in a busy city street like Sonny did to Carlo. Just like it, punch for punch.

I don't know why you all feed self depreciating gimmicks like DJ Jeff and Wild Pegasus, particularly the latter. WP was a normal, often ignored member of this forum for quite some time until he adopted this gimmick and his stock has been rising ever since.

It's sad because WP has so much noteriety that Kingofthe909 is basically a nobody next to him and is seemingly leeching off of his endless heat. Pardon the wrestling reference.

If you really want to get rid of WP, ignore him. As of right now, however, like DJ Jeff before him, he's playing you so call "cool" posters like fools.

Guest wildpegasus
I wish somebody would beat up wildpegasus in a busy city street like Sonny did to Carlo. Just like it, punch for punch.

Are you coming to our wrestling match than? If Hawk34 can give out the money and I have no doubt he can than it's happening.

However, you might be dissapointed at the fight's outcome because brother I'm coming to kick but and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubblegum. :fight2: :)

:wub:

Guest wildpegasus
Stop indulging gimmick posters. The black Neo-Nazi is right.

Why would you promote people ignoring yourself CR? Even if you're not a gimmick I imagine there are least several people on the board who think so. Than that the brings the question up on why do you post in the first place? Because the only reason to post is to get attention otherwise a post would never be typed. Yet, you seemingly want attention and at the same non attention. Silly boy.

Guest Princess Leena

Ignoring WP doesn't help either.

Because then he'd just post to himself in his cartoon thread.

Guest wildpegasus
Ignoring WP doesn't help either.

Because then he'd just post to himself in his cartoon thread.

I had to leave that thread for awhile. I figured if I concentrated more on the outside world than I would become more of a name and thus bring yet even more people into the Astroboy thread. I will admit to being slack about updating as of late. I am kind of ashamed of myself.

I'd prefer what Clemenza did to Carlo instead

Guest Felonies!

I'm glad you don't have to see Tessio get offed at the end. I always liked Abe Vigoda.

WP is just following in the footsteps of people like Milky who were once just odd usernames amongst thousands, who, after revealing a number of odd (and sometimes disturbing) facts, became very popular posters. I don't think anyone remembers Milky before he revealed he was a bi sexual sex addict.

I don't think anyone remembers Milky before he revealed he was a bi sexual sex addict.

Or Seyss-Inquart before he was a goose-stepping darky

Guest Felonies!

"Hi, my name is Slayer."

"Get all those colored people out of the Fourth Reich, please."

Guest wildpegasus
It's sad because WP has so much noteriety that Kingofthe909 is basically a nobody next to him and is seemingly leeching off of his endless heat. Pardon the wrestling reference.

Ouch!! What do you got to say about that FRIEND?

Guest CWMwasmurdered
I don't know why you all feed self depreciating gimmicks

Because some of the more amusing threads this board has had are based on those gimmick posters and the efforts to get them banned or just to bug them.

What else is there to do for the majority of people here? Most gave up on wrestling years ago and you can only discuss which Beatles album is the best (or any other thread that pops up alot) so many times before it gets predictable. Some people have been here for 5 years or more, the trolls/gimmicks/idiots provide entertainment for some before everyone gets bored and wants to toss them.

It's a vicious thing, message boarding.

A nazi said that I'm a nobody. WOW I'M HURT

Well, compared to WP, you are. And you must be a tad offended to even respond, particularly since I wasn't even insulting you. Anywhoodles, there was a time I do believe that you were considered one of the worst posters here. It seems you have moved beyond that, kudos.

Mend those feelings old chap, it's just the internet as someone once said.

Guest Felonies!
see, I knew you'd say that Czech.

Yeah, I'm a big Paul McCartney fan, and he handled most of it, soooooooo

Guest wildpegasus

I don't know how many times I have to say it but I AM NOT A GIMMICK!

If you think I am please explain this

1)Did my LONG Astroboy magically appear from a genie?

2)Is my wrestling knowledge somehow fake?

3)Is my weight training knowledge somehow fake?

4)How can someone make up stories the way I did? You can't unless they just happen to you.

I am a virgin, I have never kissed a girl, I am a life saver, I live with my parents, my headache stories are unfortunatley true, I am extremely shy which is why I know so much about it and my ego is real which you can clearly see from my posts. That coincides with my weight training because my ego is too big not to have muscles on my body.

100% real ladies and gentleman.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
How can someone make up stories the way I did? You can't unless they just happen to you.

So does that mean Tolkien battled the Dark Lord?

Guest Felonies!

I mean, "Eleanor Rigby," "For No One," "Here, There, and Everywhere," "Good Day Sunshine," "Got To Get You Into My Life," good stuff.

Well, compared to WP, you are. And you must be a tad offended to even respond, particularly since I wasn't even insulting you. Anywhoodles, there was a time I do believe that you were considered one of the worst posters here. It seems you have moved beyond that, kudos.

Mend those feelings old chap, it's just the internet as someone once said.

I'm not offended, I'm just sitting here, bored as fuck and looking for something to do. It's not like you called me a kike.

Guest wildpegasus

Does Seyess really believe in nazis?

Ouch, You are pretty sensitive as that reply just reeks of sensitivity. I kind of apologize for being so harsh on you FRIEND. I didn't realise you were down for the count.