TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

On wildpegasus

Guest Felonies!
But honestly, if I banned him, there wouldn't be threads like this to somewhat skim over anymore.

Yeah but think of how many threads he's marred with his annoying simpleton man-child character. Even this thread isn't very funny.

Guest wildpegasus

But honestly, if I banned him, there wouldn't be threads like this to somewhat skim over anymore.

Yeah but think of how many threads he's marred with his annoying simpleton man-child character. Even this thread isn't very funny.

Like you haven't marred a million threads on this board already.

It's not supposed to be funny. It's supposed to be a fight which is now over unless of course good ol' FRIEND wants a rematch.

Felonies, that reminds me you didn't answer my queston of why do you not enjoy watching wrestling anymore?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Wildpegasus is me if I never had sex or did drugs and decided to messageboard at that age.

Guest wildpegasus
Wildpegasus is me if I never had sex or did drugs and decided to messageboard at that age.

Yeah?? Cool! We'll have to meet up someday.

One of the funny things about life is when people say you shouldn't be doing this or that when you're older. This is all to varying degrees and ages. Here is a list of things that I have heard

Posting on a message board

Watching animation

Watching movies

Watching TV except for the news which is something you're supposed to do

Playing Video Games

Playing Sports

You even get the watching sports thing once in awhile -- "sports are just for children"

Fun

I guess my point's starting to get across here. What exactly is someone supposed to do when they get older if we're not allowed to do anything? The only thing that seems to be socially acceptable is to get married, gossip, watch news on TV and work at a job. That's it. Sorry, but I just want some fun once in awhile too. I like to do some of these things.

Slightly off topic rant is now over.

Guest wildpegasus
Women are fun too, wp.

True.

Despite my non success with women. I am actually addicted to them. Moreso than others I think.

Guest Felonies!

Women are fun too, wp.

True.

Despite my non success with women. I am actually addicted to them.

That's like saying you're an alcoholic from looking at wine bottles.

Guest Princess Leena

Hey now, he's planting the seed with me. Gotta start somewhere.

Rudo went to DVDVR, because CC finally called him out for his bullshit in the WWE folder.

Aw.....I wanted to believe it was me and only me that drove him out. Too bad.

This thread has improved ever since people started ignoring WP.

Wild who?

Funny, you don't look like a weight bench.

BURN!

Hes me in 6 years on my present course, although I for one will quit TSM (if its still around) before then so it wont matter.

Rudo went to DVDVR, because CC finally called him out for his bullshit in the WWE folder.

Aw.....I wanted to believe it was me and only me that drove him out. Too bad.

I miss RRR and his negativity. :-(

Was there a specific thread or was it the soup?

Hes me in 6 years on my present course, although I for one will quit TSM (if its still around) before then so it wont matter.

Marvin, if you actually listen to any of the advice posted in the 30 page epic that is the Marvin LSD thread, you'd have been balls-deep plenty of times by now.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

If Rudo's gone, who's going to fight for the little guy when their threads are moved?

I didn't see any threads were Rudo got called out by CC, it just looks like he dissapeared.

Marvin, if you actually listen to any of the advice posted in the 30 page epic that is the Marvin LSD thread, you'd have been balls-deep plenty of times by now.

The best advice in the whole thread was EricMM saying I need to get professional help, other than that everything that I remember was just stupid.

The best advice in the whole thread was EricMM saying I need to get professional help, other than that everything that I remember was just stupid.

Yup!

Guest Princess Leena
I didn't see any threads were Rudo got called out by CC, it just looks like he dissapeared.

He did his usual derailment of threads in the WWE section... with his MMA rulez, why are you watching this shit and soup stuff, and she said something. I think he left soon after.

The guy needs to be planting his seed IN someone, not with them. I'm amazed he hasn't killed himself yet.

Yeah?? Cool! We'll have to meet up someday.

This would be the best thing ever.

Guest wildpegasus

Is that Agent of Oblivion there giving the double finger? He's got the Chris Jericho goatee going on there.

Guest wildpegasus

The guy needs to be planting his seed IN someone, not with them. I'm amazed he hasn't killed himself yet.

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very rugged, wretched place... and no matter how tough you think you are, it'll always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanently... if you let it. You or nobody ain't never gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. If you know what you're worth. go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit

My motto for life. I've taken a lot of hits but the biggest hit for me is rejection. That is the one hit I am petrified of.

If Rudo's gone, who's going to fight for the little guy when their threads are moved?

It's sweet that we're still in your hearts, despite that being the first and only time we collaberated on a thread.

And Rudo got privately PM'd by more then one MOD from the WWE Folder asking him to tune it down. It was actually hilarious because one of them all-but said "Yeah, you're right but we need to let the retards have their fun." Plus, pro-wrestling is at an all-time low and MMA is growing faster then WP's pants looking at pics of Leena.

It's sweet that we're still in your hearts, despite that being the first and only time we collaberated on a thread. Devote your time to more constructive issues like pregnancy and child-rearing, hmmm?

And Rudo got privately PM'd by more then one MOD from the WWE Folder asking him to tune it down. It was actually hilarious because one of them all-but said "Yeah, you're right but we need to let the retards have their fun." Plus, pro-wrestling is at an all-time low and MMA is growing faster then WP's pants looking at pics of Leena.