TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

On wildpegasus

No, this thread sucks.

909 is falling into WP's trap.

And it's basically the same crap WP has been saying for a year now, anyway.

I basically said that a few pages ago.

Anywhoodles, the whole "cousin" storyline WP is trying to insert here just shows that he's running out of semi normal material. The WP gimmick was better when he was more of an overbearing naive nerd like character, somewhat normal, yet clueless. But now it seems Vince McMahon and Vince Russo have commandeered the gimmick and taking it into Randy Orton levels of creepiness. But at least Leena might like that.

Guest Felonies!

Yeah, stop co-opting Choken One. That's a sure sign that the battery is running low. Pegger needs a forced vacation.

Guest wildpegasus
No, this thread sucks.

909 is falling into WP's trap.

And it's basically the same crap WP has been saying for a year now, anyway.

Eh, you're just mad because I said my cousins are hotter than you which they are. Perhaps because I beat your PacMan and Asteroids (though my Asteroids score was beaten and I'm too lazy to try to make a new high score)high scores as well. I knew some kind of retaliation was coming for those things. Don't worry Leena. I still think you're very hot.

This is SO going in the classics folder...

That's my mission in life. I imagine if I ever do go on my first date or get my first real kiss than that thread may have a chance to make it into the classics folder because who knows what kind of idiotic things I'll manage to do there.

Guest Felonies!

No, you should leave on a high note. Hockey superstar Dan Hinote, that is. He gives piggyback rides.

It was about 2 months removed from my first kiss though. I recieved a kiss on the neck from one of my extremely hot cousins (even moreso than you Leena) when she was down visiting. However, I can not count that as my first kiss since it it family so naturally it doesn't count.

This guy makes no sense.

Guest wildpegasus
He felt a breast...

with his forearm

2 breasts! and they were 10/10 breasts as well. Not stupidly big but a very good PERKY size nontheless. They were easily in the top 1% of breasts you will ever see on a woman. She's kind of a crazy girl.

Yeah, stop co-opting Choken One. That's a sure sign that the battery is running low. Pegger needs a forced vacation.

I can't reverse time and change the events of history. What happens is what happens. Just because Hawk34 has a story about a hot cousin doesn't mean I shouldn't share some of my experiences.

This is No Holds Barred where EVERYTHING goes. I think some people don't realise that or only like that freedom when it applies to them and not to others such as me. Felonies if that is your real name is a perfect example. He is like Eminem talking about free speech (just so he can be controversial and sell records to the "rebel" kiddies) only for Eminem to complain about free speech when it all of a sudden "hurts" him. IE -- When Weird Al wanted to do a video of one his songs.

No Holds Barred is free speech Felonies. That's the whole idea of the forum. If you can't handle that or if you can only handle it one way, than just leave NHB with your tail between your legs like the little wimp you are. I think we're finding out who the true man's man is here.

"One shall stand... and one shall fall!"

No Holds Barred = Freedom of speech even for people like WP.

"One shall stand... and one shall fall!"

Guest wildpegasus
It was about 2 months removed from my first kiss though. I recieved a kiss on the neck from one of my extremely hot cousins (even moreso than you Leena) when she was down visiting. However, I can not count that as my first kiss since it it family so naturally it doesn't count.

This guy makes no sense.

???? That makes perfect sense.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: wildpegasus.

· View this post

· Un-ignore wildpegasus

Guest wildpegasus

· View this post

· Un-ignore wildpegasus

"Friend find, look behind! You go wrong way! You fool, I say!"

I think if someone insists that a thread goes to the Classics folder while posting in said thread, that should automatically disqualify it from ever going there.

Guest wildpegasus
I think if someone insists that a thread goes to the Classics folder while posting in said thread, that should automatically disqualify it from ever going there.

I've heard that sentiment before. However, I feel if a thread is good enough on its own merits than it should be allowed in the Classics folders otherwise you're just doing a diservice to the thread. If say for example one of the commentators in a Kobashi vs Misawa match were to say a match was classic while it was occuring does that mean it suddenly becomes a non classic? The match is still a classic.

"Destiny..you cannot...destroy...my...destiny!"

Guest wildpegasus
Tony Schiavonni and Jim Ross called EVERY thing a classic.

So?

· View this post

· Un-ignore wildpegasus

Burned.

Whoops, meant to say:

· View this post

· Un-ignore wildpegasus Plz click this 1

Edited by KGB

This guy makes no sense.

???? That makes perfect sense.

No it doesn't. Why on earth would you say "I already got my first kiss, except it was on my neck, and it was my COUSIN, so it doesn't count as a first kiss."? You're contradicting yourself in the space of 3 sentences.

No sense.

Guest wildpegasus

· View this post

· Un-ignore wildpegasus

Burned.

Whoops, meant to say:

· View this post

· Un-ignore wildpegasus Plz click this 1

Rolfhhvsaboih!

"You check in, but you don't check out." :)

Guest wildpegasus

"Destiny..you cannot...destroy...my...destiny!"

as long as you're quoting Unicron, why don't you go ahead and explode like him too

"I've got better things to do today then die."

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: KGB.

· View this post

· Un-ignore KGB

This is No Holds Barred where EVERYTHING goes. I think some people don't realise that or only like that freedom when it applies to them and not to others such as me. Felonies if that is your real name is a perfect example. He is like Eminem talking about free speech (just so he can be controversial and sell records to the "rebel" kiddies) only for Eminem to complain about free speech when it all of a sudden "hurts" him. IE -- When Weird Al wanted to do a video of one his songs.

No Holds Barred is free speech Felonies. That's the whole idea of the forum. If you can't handle that or if you can only handle it one way, than just leave NHB with your tail between your legs like the little wimp you are. I think we're finding out who the true man's man is here.

Wildpegasus to Felonies:

It's ON, now, bitch! :fight2:

Guest wildpegasus

"I've got better things to do today then die."

TONIGHT

stop fucking up a great movie

"Lushus...Forgive me!"

So, Kingofthe909 creates a forum, with a folder dedicated to flaming Wildpegasus, then invites Wildpegasus to it?

obsession.jpg

Guest wildpegasus

Wildpegasus to Felonies:

It's ON, now, bitch! :fight2:

Like I said before -- "One shall stand and one shall fall" "First, I crack the shell, then I crack the nut(s?) inside!"

Guest DRH 502

Oh yeah? I'm not gonna get into this since i'm a n00b but may I ask why you are like 30 and haven't experienced the touch of a woman??

Guest DRH 502
He is like Eminem talking about free speech (just so he can be controversial and sell records to the "rebel" kiddies) only for Eminem to complain about free speech when it all of a sudden "hurts" him. IE -- When Weird Al wanted to do a video of one his songs.

Free speech doesn't count when you can either kick someone's ass physically, or you are better than they are at what they do for a living...

Guest wildpegasus
He is like Eminem talking about free speech (just so he can be controversial and sell records to the "rebel" kiddies) only for Eminem to complain about free speech when it all of a sudden "hurts" him. IE -- When Weird Al wanted to do a video of one his songs.

Free speech doesn't count when you can either kick someone's ass physically, or you are better than they are at what they do for a living...

I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at there.

Weird Al would kick Eminem's but in anyway music wise, intelligence wise and fight wise.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hfwex5gfnWo&amp...d%20Al%20Eminem