TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Any weed smokers here???

Guest Felonies!
Is there anyone who doesn't eventually brag about doing weed.

Is that a question or a statement?

Questions end with periods here.

For everyone who felt the need to post in this thread just so you could voice your opinion on how much you don't like weed or the people who smoke it, eat shit and bark at the moon on a cloudy night.

We can have both sides of the issue represented.

Thanks?

I'm tempted to make a joke about being able to see why you're one of the least liked posters here, but since I really don't know you at all (other than this one potential diss) I won't.

(sorry, but it is ... it's wicked uneccessary to add that to a thread,

Haha! Wicked pissah! I love New England.

Guest DRH 502

Hey ya'll, I was JUST KIDDING. Fuck, I thought it was the gimmick to insult people around here in a joking but loving way??

Guest DRH 502
We can have both sides of the issue represented.

OH YEAH WELL FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING OPINION YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

:D

I haven't smoked weed in about two years. I didn't "quit" but I just stopped doing it and haven't done it. Sometimes when I am drinking, I kind of wish a bowl was sitting around to smoke, just because I used to do it the most when I was drinking because it was a nice contrast to the buzzed/drunk feeling.

And as far as bragging about it, I am willing to be just as many people brag about how drunk they are/how much they can drink/how they are the king of the beer bong etc..Seriously, there are idiots who brag about things, and there are people who don't, it's not WHAT they are bragging about, it is the bragging itself, they would probably be bragging about something else, if it wasn't weed.

Guest BOOT

I recently decided to drastically cut down on smoking weed. I had done it every night for about a year, not as much as many people I know, but I did feel it was affecting me. It messed up my sleep because I’d always start late and then watch shit on TV for ages. It also did do strange things to my brain, in as much as after a while I would think differently and even slur the occasional word. Not good. My friend who I’ve always smoked with has experienced no ill effects ever, at all. I guess I have a sensitive brain, one susceptible to mental illness I should imagine. Bit of a bugger.

I don’t have a problem with not smoking it if I don’t have it though. However if I do have some, I always end up smoking a little. I bought a quarter for the first time in about a month and a half two days ago. It was mostly going to be for my friends’ birthday, although I was going to keep a little for myself since I hadn’t had sex after smoking for a long time. My friend forgot to pick it up though, so now I have a nice amount calling to me from my special drawer. I real man would just say no, but I can quite easily come up with a load of bollocks excuses as why it would be OK to roll a slim joint right now.

I think I had more will power before I ever smoked anything, although that may be a made up excuse to make me less responsible. Is lying to ones self a sign of madness? And if you know you’re doing it, does that still count?

My very worst weed experiences have always been combined with alcohol. I generally feel totally fucked in a horrible way, being able to intensely feel every part of my body, usually whilst staring at a wall for a long time. Then I throw up. I don’t do that much of either now.

Guest DRH 502
I bought a quarter for the first time in about a month and a half two days ago. It was mostly going to be for my friends’ birthday, although I was going to keep a little for myself since I hadn’t had sex after smoking for a long time. My friend forgot to pick it up though, so now I have a nice amount calling to me from my special drawer. I real man would just say no, but I can quite easily come up with a load of bollocks excuses as why it would be OK to roll a slim joint right now.

joint2.jpg

Come on Thurgood, smoke me. You know you want to...how about a quickie for old times sake?

Me either. It doesn't work for me. It's gotta be at least a couple of hours after I wake up to have an effect on me. In a case like that it usually means I'll be be at work and not be able to smoke anyway.

Glass is better.

You have to clean it more,though.

Change the water often, or it tastes like ass.

They break fairly easily, so put it somewhere safe.

Yes it is.

Black Tar Herion, jesus man, just snort some herion or coke, or shoot up or something.

I have had some opium that was fucking crazy, though. Shit had me laid back, spaced out for hours.

I've never had it happen before or since.

Guest DRH 502

Its pretty hard to fuck up...just don't overheat and you are gold. You know being up in Canada and fuckin with the funk it'd be awful nice of you to ship me a batch of brownies...:) I have paypal ;)

Guest DRH 502

Whoever said opium is overrated either hasn't had good opium or just had never had it period. All i've ever done is smoked the stuff and its just as good if not a bit of a better rush than your percocet...Its not as good as say Fetanyl patches or oxycontin but not much is. Has anyone here fucked with those Fetanyl Patches?? If you ever get any cut that motherfucker in half and eat the jelly like it is. It will be the best 12 hour high of your life. You literally just lay their in shear fucking opiate buzz enduced joy. It is supposedly like a thousand times more potent that heroin.