TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Any weed smokers here???

Guest BOOT

Personally, I love watching the crappy Australian soap Neighbours when I get stoned. As with most things weed makes it even funnier, although the 'moving moments' are harder to stomach. Any scene with Dr. Karl in it is bloody awesome though.

Anyone tried rolling fancy joints? My only attempts have been a successful foot long, and an unsuccessful tulip. Both more trouble than they were worth, but fun.

The only other movies I've seen while high were all comedies that were for the purpose of just laughing at stupid shit. Puff Puff Pass definitely did it for me.

Yeah, that one's good shit. I usually pop in a shitty 80s action movie while high... they really are the best.

Chop you up like beef and put you in a tortill-AHHHHH

I'm interested in hearing how badly others were affected by weed as well. I think alcohol is still much worse in terms of killing your brain cells though. While it's bad for you obviously, I can't see it being that harmful. I know lots of people who have been doing it for years but they don't seem any different at all.

Has anyone seen Harold and Kumar? Classic stoner movie. I was really surprised.

"Nice pubes..."

I'm looking forward for Harold Kumar go to Amsterdam.

Guest DRH 502

Yeah great shit. You know, I think a harder debate would be what isn't better to watch when your high. I particularly love MMA when i'm stoned...I pay much closer attention to it and I notice little transitions and whatnot I wouldn't have noticed sober because I just don't have the patience otherwise...

I once got high enough that I couldn't watch wrestling, because I just saw right through it.

It was weird. Like, I *know* it's a work, but I'm usually able to put that aside and enjoy it for what it is. But I was watching it stoned once, and I noticed all the stupid things that non-wrestling fans must notice all the time, and I just couldn't enjoy it. It was too obviously two guys working together. It was really weird, cuz now I almost never watch wrestling sober.

Also, the Beavis and Butthead box sets make for great stoner viewing.

Guest DRH 502

DUDE!!! I had the same experience watching wrestling stoned one day. I was watching AmDrag/Low Ki from December of 04 and I swear I just hated the match. I hated watching them work holds like armbars that in real life would end a fight quickly. It really got at me to see someone hold an armbar for 2 fucking minutes. Just ridiculous...

About to hit up some blaze, and pop in a movie. Haven't decided which 1 yet.

Who were you before Carlito Brigante?

PS - stop boasting about weed on the internets. ;)

I once got high enough that I couldn't watch wrestling, because I just saw right through it.

It was weird. Like, I *know* it's a work, but I'm usually able to put that aside and enjoy it for what it is. But I was watching it stoned once, and I noticed all the stupid things that non-wrestling fans must notice all the time, and I just couldn't enjoy it. It was too obviously two guys working together. It was really weird, cuz now I almost never watch wrestling sober.

Also, the Beavis and Butthead box sets make for great stoner viewing.

I've had that same experience with watching wrestling high before. It was surreal. I'm almost always high when I watch anymore, I get alot more entertainment from it.

And I was just watching The Mike Judge Collection vol. 1 while I was smokin' the other night.

About to hit up some blaze, and pop in a movie. Haven't decided which 1 yet.

Who were you before Carlito Brigante?

PS - stop boasting about weed on the internets. ;)

EHME.

Michael Jackson videos trip me out when I'm stoned (see "Speed Demon", "Leave Me Alone") and this Final Fantasy movie I watched recently was good while I was stoned. Other than that, I'm usually up for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Bad Boys II, Running Scared, or a good standup comedy show.

Guest DRH 502

To my blunt smokers (who along with me will suffer from lung and throat cancer in 30 more years)...

Favorite blunt?

I hate blunt wraps, they don't count in my opinion. Neither do cyclones. So i'm gonna go with your classic Phillie (Mango or Watermelon) or the nice green Optimos.

Optimos are nice. I usually go with Swishers, strawberry flavor or peach. Nice for rolling and burn slow. I know you hate blunt wraps, but have you tried the one with Bob Marley on the wrapper? They're actually not too bad, and I hate wraps as well.

Optimos, Swisher Sweets, Phillies.

Flavors: Watermellon, Peach, Cherry

I'll try a different brand or flavor once in a while, but those are my favorites.

I have tried the Bob Marley Blunt Wrap. It's nice. I actually like wraps, I use them more then I do regular blunts right now.

that's a "shot-gun".

This can also be done by placing ecach end into someone's mouth, and the person on the end you hit from in hales while the other person giving the shot gun blows the smoke.

Guest DRH 502

Nah RJB I haven't tried the Marley ones. I do however have the king sized Marley papers. I don't like to smoke joints but I know smoking all these blunts is fucking my throat and lungs up. I also know those blunt wraps are supposed to be healthier but eh...like to me blunt rolling is a process. First you bust the blunt, spill the guts, grind the weed and roll. Without the first two steps you are just rolling a flavored brown joint. That said, those purple haze blunt rolls are fucking fire kid.