TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

Bound For Glory Tickets on sale now

Fucking Ticketmaster. I got my drunk ass up early to buy tickets...and briefly had first row seats...until stupid ticketmaster gave me an error on my checkout.

I ended up with 3rd row. Finding 3 $150 seats wasn't possible after that. Although 2 is possible...damn third ticket.

It's not bad...because I got an aisle seat for one of the 3 tickets...it's just annoying because I should have had front row.

Oh well.

Anyway...is anyone else going? I'll be taking the drive from Buffalo again. As a TNA fan for as long as I have been...I love that they I get to go to their first house show and their first road ppv. I am really pumped.

It appears the $150 seats are now all gone.

I think that's just the first 2 rows though.

If anyone is planning on attending...you'll want to do whatever you can to get a floor seat. The regular seats in this building were the most uncomfortable frigging seats I've ever sat in.

Set the alarm, but being the genius I am forgot to switch it to on. So I woke up at 12:30, and I could either get two row 3 tickets or 3 row 9. I opted for the row 9s...now I only hope I can see.

Update from Mike Johnson:

TNA was thrilled with the first day sales of their 10/22 Bound for Glory PPV in Plymouth, Michigan. According to one source, the company moved over to 1,000 tickets. Over 300 fans turned out for a signing with Rhino, Alex Shelley, A1, Scott D’Amore and Sirelda at the Compuware Sports Arena. They are obviously off to a good start for their first major PPV outside of Nashville and Orlando.

You're surprised about Sirelda? Im more surprised about A1. Hes hardly the most over wrestler.

Looks like I'm going with a bus trip out of Toronto. Section 112 in either row E, F, or G, which I guess are the most expensive seats not on the floor.

Guest Connzilla

What are ticketts looking like now? Anyone know if they have sold over 1,000 tickets yet?

Guest JoSo

I'm taking the bus trip from Toronto too. It sucks to hear that our seats may be terrible...I was reading on some other forums that the way things are set up, every seat in the building is a good one.

TNA can kiss my ass...I was ready to get the tickets and make the 30 mile drive to Plymouth....but Jarrett-Sting??...i'll just use that money to get better Wrestlemania tix

Guest JoSo
What are ticketts looking like now? Anyone know if they have sold over 1,000 tickets yet?

I remember reading on Pwinsider that they sold that much on the first weekend.