TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Oblivious Heel

I Called My Ex-GF A Cunt

I usually like CC but her "grrrl power~" thing in this thread is really annoying. She SLAPPED him. A woman acted hysterically and irrationally; what a surprise. At least you didn't defend yourself and push her away or else you'd be off to jail buddy. And she is only upset with the words "cunt' because other women tell her to be.

CC says that Leena has low self esteem but Leena actually acts sorta ok most of the time imo.

Guest Princess Leena

CC is a professional wrestler, now.

In order to accomplish that and stay sane, you must turn into a huge asshole.

Guest Vitamin X

Or a cunt, in her case.

But, I like CC and I don't think ill of her.

Guest Princess Leena

CC is awesome.

But, she has noticeably gotten meaner the rare times she posts nowadays. :)

If you think someone's a cunt and call them a cunt to your face, you've got to expect to be slapped for it. If you don't think they're a cunt and call them that in a jokey manner, then you've got a right to be pissed.

If you're saying "I don't like my ex, so I called her a rude word, then she bitch-slapped me so I'm gonna whine about it on a message board" then you got punked out by your ex.

The moral is, don't go round starting shit with people when you can't get away with it.

If females call guys dicks, then guys can call females cunts. It's only fair.

But if I called a bitch a cunt and she smacked me, I'd be gettin the babypowder out.

5 across the teeth will put any trick in line.

Guest Oblivious Heel

<_<)-->

QUOTE(<_< @ Aug 6 2006, 04:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you think someone's a cunt and call them a cunt to your face, you've got to expect to be slapped for it. If you don't think they're a cunt and call them that in a jokey manner, then you've got a right to be pissed.

If you're saying "I don't like my ex, so I called her a rude word, then she bitch-slapped me so I'm gonna whine about it on a message board" then you got punked out by your ex.

The moral is, don't go round starting shit with people when you can't get away with it.

So men should never argue with women because we can't get away with hitting them back? That's a bunch of fuckin bullshit.

And for the record, we were both a little drunk Friday night when the cunt/slap incident happened.

That's totally not in your M.O. Did you have a gimmick overhaul when I wasn't looking or something?

Aw shit.

So men should never argue with women because we can't get away with hitting them back? That's a bunch of fuckin bullshit.

You don't have to hit a girl if they slap you, you know. But if she slaps you, she can't bitch about you slapping her back, same as if you call someone a cunt you can't bitch about getting slapped for it. Doesn't justify it though. If someone called you a cunt to your face and you hit him for it, it'd be understandable, but it'd still be a dick move.

Calling someone a cunt isn't an arguement. It's an insult. And if you insult someone, then you've gotta expect someone to go off at you for it and, more to the point, not bitch about it on a fucking message board.

If she's so much of a cunt, just take the fucking higher ground and don't say anything to her. If you think she's so much of a cunt, what's telling her gonna achieve other than making you think you're cool because you called her a cunt. If she's a cunt, she's obviously not gonna give a fuck and even if she did then you don't give a fuck about her life so any change aint gonna matter unless you're extremely petty.

My guess is you still fancy her, she doesn't wanna know so you acted like a dick, got punked out and are now trying to get some sort of justification for your actions from a load of other rejected blokes.

At least he didn't punch her in the cunt

A few years ago me and my girlfriend were at a bar in Cincy called "Japs on Mainstreet". The Braves were in town, and some of the players were there (the bar is a hotbed for sports personalities). Anyway, Chipper Jones was sitting at a table when my girlfriend and I walked up to an elevated bar. Chipper grabbed her hand as she passed, but she pulled her hand away, and he called her a "cunt whore." We both thought it was hilarious.

You know what I find humor in?

Rape jokes.

No one tells good rape jokes anymore.

"Please Stop" "No...No!"

Forced sex is hilarious.

12 Polish dudes are raping a german woman. She screams out "Nein! Nein!!!"

So 3 of them leave.

I usually like CC but her "grrrl power~" thing in this thread is really annoying. She SLAPPED him. A woman acted hysterically and irrationally; what a surprise. At least you didn't defend yourself and push her away or else you'd be off to jail buddy. And she is only upset with the words "cunt' because other women tell her to be.

CC says that Leena has low self esteem but Leena actually acts sorta ok most of the time imo.

First off, you don't actually think this situation happened to this guy, do you? He's obviously making a joke thread, therefore, I'm making a joke response. Well, not really, because if anybody calls me names to my face in a obvious non-joking matter, you're damn straight they're getting hit. Bitch please.

EDIT: I'm more of a fan of abusive relationship jokes. Hehe, domestic violence.

I'm more of a fan of abusive relationship jokes. Hehe, domestic violence.

"Nothing. She's already been told twice."