TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Ban InuYasha.

Guest wildpegasus
So much will be forgiven with one click.

CR, no matter what you do you're still not going to be good enough for me. Give it up. Go to someone else.

Ah, the wanted/unwanted return of WP. I can now feel better about my life again.

Guest wildpegasus
Ah, the wanted/unwanted return of WP. I can now feel better about my life again.

And yet you feed me with another spot. Your actions speak differently than your words.

I still can't believe the amount of mentions my name got while I was gone.

Maybe we should take this to NHB. WP/Paragon of Virtue/Agent of Oblivion/Princess Leena/Hawk34 vs lovecraft/Bob Barron/MisawaGQ/Slayer and CR/Felonies

Than we'll see how gang warz should really be done.

Actually, they need to IP ban him. So, there's more clicks.

Leena really needs to ban. Although Heel was a banned poster, he made great points about Leena. She's a snitch, and uses her snitching on other posters to cover her own spam and uselessness.

She comes in threads that are outside NHB and trys to start e-beef, yet she gets no warning or anything. I heard she was a PBP aswell.

The internet isn't real, Leena.

Oblivious Heel was banned? When then this happen?

Also, good to know.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

She was banned for something she didn't do and then was let back in. She's not a pbp.

Nor is it against the rules to "snitch". It's silly for you to accuse her of starting ebeef outside of NHB when you repeatedly threatened to beat up Pargon and LOTC in the sports folder.

And you should realize that warnings to posters are almost always given through PM not on the board.

Actually, they need to IP ban him. So, there's more clicks.

Leena really needs to ban. Although Heel was a banned poster, he made great points about Leena. She's a snitch, and uses her snitching on other posters to cover her own spam and uselessness.

She comes in threads that are outside NHB and trys to start e-beef, yet she gets no warning or anything. I heard she was a PBP aswell.

The internet isn't real, Leena.

You should just try to fuck her and get it over with.

Are you gonna shank her or something? What the fuck.

She was banned for something she didn't do and then was let back in. She's not a pbp.

Nor is it against the rules to "snitch". It's silly for you to accuse her of starting ebeef outside of NHB when you repeatedly threatened to beat up Pargon and LOTC in the sports folder.

And you should realize that warnings to posters are almost always given through PM not on the board.

I've learnt my lession and haven't done it since. That was like a couple months ago. But knowning you, your problay going to search up all my former posts, and try to find any dirt on me, because you know, you have no life.

I never said it was against the rules to snitch, but I'm saying she snitches to cover up herself.

You should just try to fuck her and get it over with.

I'm not really attrached to white girls, let alone russian girls.

Oh, the zany antics of TSM

Guest Felonies!

Are you gonna shank her or something? What the fuck.

STOP SNITCHIN' STOP LYIN'

JAY-Z: "I DECLARE WAR!"

Guest Princess Leena

Oh goody, OH is probably one of the admin's friends.

Yet another reason we need new ones.