TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet of Mike Zagurski

Immminent terror attack foiled

Yeah, but still...how long can they fine comb every passenger and every piece of luggage? It's just totally unrealistic. They'll fucking bankrupt the airlines at this rate.

Good thing the british stopped it. I seriously doubt The bush administration would have even known about it. All they care about is Isreal and keeping the piece.

Jesus Christ, it's ignorant nits like you that make me want to pull my hair out.

Watch the news, read the fucking papers. It's not as if the U.S. government was SURPRISED yesterday by the British; the Brits have been in contact with us over this, and President Bush himself had known about this operation for at least several days now. It's okay, though, keep letting your own irrational hatred of Bush blind you to those pesky little things called facts. Feel free to continue insulting Israel while you're at it; thankfully, they've never given a shit about opinions from those such as you, which is perhaps why they've managed to survive as long as they have.

BTW, want to know how the British were able to sniff out this plot and stop it? Through the use of call intercepts, bank record surveillance, and data-mining, all of those things that the liberals tell us are BAD and we CAN'T use; the stuff that the New York Times likes to leak all over the place.

Well, what do you fucking know, those tactics actually work to STOP terrorism? Sadly, if I did nothing but listen to the U.S. media, I'd have never known.

Good thing the british stopped it. I seriously doubt The bush administration would have even known about it. All they care about is Isreal and keeping the piece.

Jesus Christ, it's ignorant nits like you that make me want to pull my hair out.

Watch the news, read the fucking papers. It's not as if the U.S. government was SURPRISED yesterday by the British; the Brits have been in contact with us over this, and President Bush himself had known about this operation for at least several days now. It's okay, though, keep letting your own irrational hatred of Bush blind you to those pesky little things called facts. Feel free to continue insulting Israel while you're at it; thankfully, they've never given a shit about opinions from those such as you, which is perhaps why they've managed to survive as long as they have.

BTW, want to know how the British were able to sniff out this plot and stop it? Through the use of call intercepts, bank record surveillance, and data-mining, all of those things that the liberals tell us are BAD and we CAN'T use; the stuff that the New York Times likes to leak all over the place.

Well, what do you fucking know, those tactics actually work to STOP terrorism? Sadly, if I did nothing but listen to the U.S. media, I'd have never known.

No one said we CAN'T use them, but just go through the proper means of obtaining the information. That's all.

I do watch the news. But watching more of this stuff last night, I had no idea the american's were in on it. I was wrong. Glad i don't have to go on a flight this week.

Strange how we don't get this level of detail about attacks that were already successful. A message that says "attack now?" Come on, that's so obvious. These guys aren't supposed to be dumb.