TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Impact Thread - August/10th/2006.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
ppflat.gif

impactaug10preview.jpg

MAIN EVENT: CHRISTIAN CAGE .VS. "BIG POPPA PUMP" SCOTT STEINER

Management Director Jim Cornette announced this big main event match for Impact as Christian Cage will face Scott Steiner for the first time in singles action on tonight's broadcast! Cage will back Sting and Steiner will be in Jarrett's corner at the Pay-Per-View, but first they must survive each other tonight to make it to Hard Justice. Will Sting and Jarrett be watching closely? Will all hell break loose? Tune in and find out!

"THE FALLEN ANGEL" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS .VS. HOMICIDE

At the Hard Justice Pay-Per-View event, NWA World Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels will defend the gold against The Latin American Exchange. However, tonight it will be singles action as Daniels has challenged the crazed Homicide to fight him prior to the title bout. Is Daniels making a wise decision with his partner AJ Styles still not 100 percent after the last attack? What happens if Homicide hits Daniels with the "Gringo Killer", the same insane move that hurt Styles? Tune in and find out tonight!

THE PAPARAZZI (NASH, SHELLEY, & DEVINE) .VS. CHRIS SABIN, SONJAY DUTT, & JAY LETHAL

Another bout stipulated by Jim Cornette for tonight's Impact will feature The Paparazzi of Kevin Nash, Alex Shelley, & Johnny Devine taking on X-Division enemies Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt, & Jay Lethal in six-man action! With Nash .VS. Sabin with a shot at the X-Division Title for the winner scheduled for the Hard Justice Pay-Per-View, can Sabin or Nash gain the momentum heading into the epic event?

Abyss .VS. Shark Boy

Also tonight on Impact on SpikeTV:

"The War Machine" Rhino will speak out about the upcoming "Falls Count Anywhere" melee against Samoa Joe and "The Alpha Male" at Hard Justice.

More matches will be announced for the Sunday, August 13th Pay-Per-View event.

Plus, more of your favorite TNA stars will appear, including NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett, the legendary Sting, "The Monster" Abyss, the stars of TNA's X-Division, the TNA knockout babes and so many more!

Should be a good show. Daniels vs Homicide is a dream match of mine. I really like the pic of the Papparazzi above from the TNA website.

I like how they list Jeff Jarrett at the end of the preview as "favorite TNA star." He mus be one of the most hated men in TNA, and for the wrong reasons.

The picture of Nash looking like he's starring in his own Disney half hour comedy above has definately sold me on tonights show.

The picture of Nash looking like he's starring in his own Disney half hour comedy above has definately sold me on tonights show.

I thought he was trying to try out for a "Home Alone" remake.

Guest Evolution

Haven't watched TNA in awhile, so please do explain:

What is the deal with the Paparazzi? As in, how did they form?

this is probably the strongest top-to-bottom Impact line-up they've every put together (only the first Thursday even compares IMO). I might be out tonight, but I'll definitely be recording.

Guest flair4thegold

I'm really excited to see Homocide's work. Heard alot about him but haven't seen much. The match with Daniels should be really good. Hope it is given enough time. Wish they'd save Stiener vs Cage for a PPV. I really don't expect it to end legit anyway. Probably a DQ or no-contest.

Anyone else think Bro Runt will be under the Shark Boy mask?

Looks like a solid Impact. I'll definently be watching tonight. I'd like to see more Joe/Rhino/Brown build up though.

Shelly Filmed interviews with Nash about the x division. That's how it basically started. TNA just put Devine in the group.

I'm looking foward to this show. But after reading that TNA confrence call with rhino, I hate that bastard. Nash on free tv will rule.

Haven't watched TNA in awhile, so please do explain:

What is the deal with the Paparazzi? As in, how did they form?

Alex Shelley being the independent reporter always looking for the inside scoop did a fancam shoot video with Nash. The interview went so well that Nash decided to keep Shelley around as his sidekick and training partner as for Devine well he showed up one day and is the-guy-on-the-couch-with-no-car.

Wish they'd save Stiener vs Cage for a PPV. I really don't expect it to end legit anyway. Probably a DQ or no-contest.

That's something you can always expect from TNA...

When they waste a PPV worthy match on free TV, it's usually because it ends in a schmozz (i.e.: Rhino vs. Joe a couple of weeks ago)

But after reading that TNA confrence call with rhino, I hate that bastard. Nash on free tv will rule.

I read that conference call too...what did he do to get you pissed off?

Is it me, or shouldn't Slammiversary be their WrestleMania insted of Bound For Glory?

After all, Slammiversary is the Anniversary of TNA, and that'd be the perfect date for it.

Just a random observation...

Guessing they sent Raven to recover, since he hasn't been on the shows for a while.

SHARK BOY FOR X-DIVISION CHAMP!

I'm guessing he's off recovering and getting in shape for a Monsters Ball match at BOUND with Runt, Abyss, Monty and Rhino.

Oh there he is.

Another lame and pointless Zbysco/Slick skit...

Those skits make the Tim White suicide look like art house drama.

Atleast Tim White was confined to WWE.com after a couple weeks...They've been wasting TV time on this crap for six months.