TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

LWIB 8/14-8/20

I think I'd rather watch the Jimmy Fund telethon toteboard being updated than watch Jon Lester pitch right now. He's only 23, so he's got plenty of time to improve his control.

Did I just say "dumbleheader"? Just talking about the Cubs makes me subconsciously think of futility.

It fits though.

I think I'd rather watch the Jimmy Fund telethon toteboard being updated than watch Jon Lester pitch right now. He's only 23, so he's got plenty of time to improve his control.

Did you make your Jimmy Fund donation yet?

Guest NYankees

Can a non biased Red Sox fan please give me a scouting report on Lester. Fasano almost hit into a double play. I wish the Yankees still had Todd Greene as their backup catcher.

Twenty bucks. Not much, but I gave what I could.

Guest NYankees

That's better than nothing and I know most people dont give to charity.

Can a non biased Red Sox fan please give me a scouting report on Lester. Fasano almost hit into a double play. I wish the Yankees still had Todd Greene as their backup catcher.

For a guy who vowed to not watch the rest of the game you sure seem to know exactly what's going on.

He's young and is usually capable of throwing four pitches for strikes, going into spurts where his control is inconsistant. Soxprospects compares him to Andy Pettitte, pick-off move and all.

We did $50. Not much either, but all we can swing right now.

Nice try by Crisp there. Another run in for the Yankees. Jeter up now.

We need to break this open right here. No lead is safe with the Aruban Assassin on the mound.

Guest NYankees

We need to break this open right here. No lead is safe with the Aruban Assassin on the mound.

Very true plus the Red Sox bullpen was heavily used in the first game and if the Yankees can get Lester knocked out in the second it would mean alot.

Guest StylesMark

Hurt that bullpen!!! That's the key over these 4 days, for both teams.

Good shit man.

Very true plus the Red Sox bullpen was heavily used in the first game and if the Yankees can get Lester knocked out in the second it would mean alot.

Lester has thrown 56 pitches already. If we can keep him up at this pace they'll have to go to the pen by the 5th. That's huge for tommorow's game

YES! 2 RBI DOUBLE BOBBY ABREU! :9mm:

Guest NYankees

Arod pops out to end the inning. The Red Sox designated Jason Johnson for assignment. Abreu has been better than I could have ever expected and I didn't even want the Yankees to trade for him.

Guest NYankees

Nice to see Ponson walk the number 9 hitter so he can give up a double to the first hitter. This guy reminds me of the Fat Toad Hideki Irabu.

Guest NYankees

It's going to be Ponson vrs Ortiz with the bases loaded.

Even better, Ponson gives up a double to Loretta to make it a 5-4 game. God this guy is garbage.

Great....now the bullpen needs to not give these runs back, something I don't think they know how to do right now.

Guest NYankees

I want to know how the Fat Toad can strike out Ortiz but he walks a crappy hitter named Cora.

I want to know how the Fat Toad can strike out Ortiz but he walks a crappy hitter named Cora.

Here's a fun fact. Alex Cora has been intentionally walked almost exactly as often as David Ortiz over his career.

Guest NYankees

Lester got a huge 1,2,3 inning as the Fat Fuck Toad gives up a leadoff double to Manny. When do the Yankees designate Ponson for assignment. I am hoping it happens after he is yanked from this game.

Guest NYankees

Here's a fun fact. Alex Cora has been intentionally walked almost exactly as often as David Ortiz over his career.

Nice little fact. Before this year, Ortiz had 38 and Cora had 27.