TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

LWIB 8/14-8/20

This team is pathetic...seriously.

NO bullpen whatsoever outside Papelbon.

2 starters that are at least worth a crap.

No pitching = No playoffs.

And now we got BILLY RAY FUCKING CYRUS singing God Bless America.

If I was at that game, I'd be looking for something sharp to swallow right now.

Cyrus looks like Damon circa 2004.

The incredible thing about this game is that it's 14-10 and there's only been one homerun...

And I probably just jinxed it. Here come Ortiz and Ramirez to go back-to-back

$2.75 million! Wooo!

That's pretty much the only good thing to happen today at Fenway.

EDIT: 4 hours...and we're STILL not out of the 7th.

Guest StylesMark

I see Proctor coming in, but I also heard the words "Dotel"...

Not sure how to feel about all that.

I was happy to see Bernie get a double and then I realized Fasano was batting after him. Has this guy got a hit yet as a Yankee. Al can you please tell me how was Fasano as a Philly this year because he cant hit for shit.

He wasn't much of a hitter as a Phillie. That's why he was replaced by a 33 year old rookie.

He was an Oriole last year, I dont know if he still does or not, but he came out to Voodoo Child..

And Ponson sucking makes me happy..

On another note, the Os I think are looking for their first 4 game win streak tomorrow vs the Jays.

This game is closing in on the record for longest 9-inning game in MLB history. I believe it. If I was there, I'd be heading for the subway because the last train is in 20 minutes.

This game is closing in on the record for longest 9-inning game in MLB history. I believe it. If I was there, I'd be heading for the subway because the last train is in 20 minutes.

Was that a Yanks/Orioles game by any chance? I distinctly remember those two teams playing deep into the night on a regular basis back in the days when Baltimore fancied themselves contenders.

Tommorow's game is going to be a mess. Look at the BP pitchers used today

NY:

Villone

Bruney

Myers (x2)

Farnsworth (probably unavailable tommorow)

Proctor (x2, and Joe definitely didn't want to use him twice today. He has to be unavailable tommorow now)

and now Rivera is warming up to pitch the 9th

Boston:

Snyder

Delcarmen

Seanez

Tavarez

Hansen

Timlin

Foulke

It's going to be real interesting if Johnson and/or Beckett struggle tommorow. Both managers are going to be very reluctant to give them the hook.

Guest NYankees

Yankees/Orioles from April/May of 1996 at Camden Yards was the AL Record of the longest game. I believe Petitte came in relief at the end of the game to either get the win or save.

Guest NYankees

I love the avatar tominator. I got the song You're the best around stuck in my head from The Karate Kid.

No....don't tie this damn thing up and send it to extras. Amnesty International is going to have to get involved pretty soon to end this torment.

Guest NYankees
Oh, NOW Ortiz does something <_<

GayRod with an error. I thought Bernabie was going to catch the Homerun ball.

Guest NYankees

Thank god this game finally FINISHED. Rivera only gave up the homerun so that he could make it a 3 run game and get the save :P.

I love how the Yankees only scored 10 runs total against the Orioles in a 3 game series at home but they score 26 runs on the road against the Red Sox in one day.

Hopefully they get this in under four hours. I just can't imagine going to a nine inning game that lasts that long. It can't possibly be any fun to sit through, especially in cramped Fenway Park.

Hopefully they get this in under four hours. I just can't imagine going to a nine inning game that lasts that long. It can't possibly be any fun to sit through, especially in cramped Fenway Park.

I'm only giving this game two hours. I have stuff to do. Although after two hours, I bet they're still in the second.