TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InuYasha

The OAO Post-SummerSlam RAW for 8/21/06

I've already said this, but the Hardy's really should have been given Mike Awesome's old fat chick thriller gimmick.

I call a Matt Hardy run in.

It'll be John Cena.

Where does leave Hardy?

He's just an afterthought here.

In a crack house in the middle of nowhere

God damnit. Way to ruin a semi-good match with a Lita fuck up, and another runin by Cena....

Someone is goin over the bridge tonite.

I've already said this, but the Hardy's really should have been given Mike Awesome's old fat chick thriller gimmick.

He suddenly starts teaming with Viscera for no reason, and can be seen the background of Viscera promos writing poetry about him, saying he's a "man on a mission" and he wants Visc to be his "king". Viscera thinks Jeff is just Lillian's whored out younger sister.

Does everyone want to ignore the reaction John Cena just received? Do you all still feel he isn't over?

It depends where they're at........Cenas reactions are mixed to say the least.

People are chanting Hardys name.......what a sad day.

The Hardy's have always been over. Deal with it.

Also, isn't the Handkerchief in a pocket a international gay sign?

Kinda...certain colors mean certain things. Like Yellow means they like water sports, etc...

/used to work with self-professed "flamers"

He suddenly starts teaming with Viscera for no reason, and can be seen the background of Viscera promos writing poetry about him, saying he's a "man on a mission" and he wants Visc to be his "king". Viscera thinks Jeff is just Lillian's whored out younger sister.

Was this pun intended?

Was this pun intended?

Of course...and so is this one...

Jeff Hardy can be the WWE's newest 'mo.

Atleast on the replay they didn't show the fucked up finish again, the WWE has no problem doing that sometimes.

Was this pun intended?

Of course...and so is this one...

Jeff Hardy can be the WWE's newest 'mo.

I don't know, I think he's more on Virgil's territory.

Ooh, Bridge spot.

Who's goin' in?

Does everyone want to ignore the reaction John Cena just received? Do you all still feel he isn't over?

I was too bothered with the botch than hearing Cena's reaction.

Was it positive?

Very positive.