TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 11 Thread - August/22nd/2006.

So when are Bull Bucanan and Albert going to make the comeback trail to ECW and what are the odds that the main event last 5 minutes and ends with a DQ.

So when are Bull Bucanan and Albert going to make the comeback trail to ECW and what are the odds that the main event last 5 minutes and ends with a DQ.

Albert is too busy being a god in Japan.

As they continue to bring back all these wwe superstars, soon we might get to hear...

"Ladies and gentleman...the neeeewwww ecw champion - Nathan Jones!"

Why did Punk get heat from Triple H and HBK again?

getting over.

Punk also tagged Shawn's wife after a caffine induced rush thinking she was just another ring rat indy valet.

She's not?

That's why he tagged her.

She's also the one that helped Shawn become a born-again Christian.

Holly is the top heel already. DAMN.

I think thats still Big Show..

Don't argue, Choken One is way smart. Just ask him.

Albert is too busy being a god in Japan.

And that god is Hotei

Why did Punk get heat from Triple H and HBK again?

getting over.

Punk also tagged Shawn's wife after a caffine induced rush thinking she was just another ring rat indy valet.

She's not?

That's why he tagged her.

She's also the one that helped Shawn become a born-again Christian.

No wonder Punk didn't call the bitch back.

Holly should use the Jackhammer. Don't ask me why, but I think it would work for him.

I think he should go back to using the Falcon Arrow again. And call it the Falcon Arrow not that dumb ass name the "Hollycaust".

Holly should use the Jackhammer. Don't ask me why, but I think it would work for him.

I think he should go back to using the Falcon Arrow again. And call it the Falcon Arrow not that dumb ass name the "Hollycaust".

Six million jews can't be wrong

Okay, was Fonzie being at ONS2 just him being there on a one-shot deal, or is he actually under some form of contract with WWE? I mean, if he's under a deal.. why the hell isn't he actually out there with Sabu or RVD yet?

HHH run in for the match to set up some kind of cross promoted Big show/HHH match on RAW on Sci Fi..

And then the crew from Stargate do a run in cause they're pissed about being taken off TV.

They're not wrong, they're just lying

...sigged...

HHH run in for the match to set up some kind of cross promoted Big show/HHH match on RAW on Sci Fi..

And then the crew from Stargate do a run in cause they're pissed about being taken off TV.

Well ECW better watch out then because that show has the ultimate maineventer.........MacGyver.

Well ECW better watch out then because that show has the ultimate maineventer.........MacGyver.

Then why in the hell is he using guns then? MacGyver hates guns.

All MacGyver logic changes when he goes into space.

He made it out of a gum wrapper, a paperclip, and the threads of Shannon Moore's personality.

He made it out of a gum wrapper, a paperclip, and the threads of Shannon Moore's personality.

HA yeah right. Like Moore has a personality.

He had threads...but MacGyver took them to make a gun.

He had threads...but MacGyver took them to make a gun.

If only it had been his vocal chords instead......

I think Christopher Judge could qualify as a hoss.