TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vampiro69

I started my new job today

I started my new job as a high school Social Studies teacher. One thing I can say is that I never realized all the prep work that the teachers have to do for their classes.

Guest NYankees

Please don't be like my one male Social Studies teacher.

What was he like?

He took Lena's virginity and made her earn the extra credit the hard way after school.

Guest NYankees
I started my new job as a high school Social Studies teacher. One thing I can say is that I never realized all the prep work that the teachers have to do for their classes.

My friend is a science teacher and I hear that the first year is hardeds due to all the prep work and taking notes. After that it gets easier due to you already having a lesson plan and outline to use.

My friend is a science teacher and I hear that the first year is hardeds due to all the prep work and taking notes. After that it gets easier due to you already having a lesson plan and outline to use.

The worst thing is preparing all the notes. I am teaching Geography, US History, World History and Government. Next semester I will also be teaching Psychology. I am also co-chairperson of the prom committee and may be the chaperone for when the seniors go to Washington DC.

Guest Princess Leena

What was he like?

Dirty scumbag who fucked at least 2 of my sport-playing female classmates. And probably more.

I had another male history teacher as well. He was a really good teacher. But, unfortunately, purposely tried to look like Ned Flanders. And was the choir group leader.

What was he like?

Dirty scumbag who fucked at least 2 of my sport-playing female classmates. And probably more.

Well, there goes thing from the lesson plan.

Guest DRH 502
Just don't fuck your students without birth control measures. Those girls are big enough to breed.

The first day went well. The kids behaved well and all was well. The real test comes tomorrow when I begin to teach my lessons. Only 172 more days until the end of the school year!

Guest Princess Leena

If I were a teacher, I'd show videos pertaining to anything to do with the class 90% of the time. And tests the other 10%, but only multiple choice. Fuck grading essays and homework and shit. That way, I'm doing nothing and don't have to listen to little brats.

Guest NYankees
I can picture Leena being like Michelle Pfeiffer in the smash hit movie, Dangerous Minds.

No leena would be like the teacher who hooked up with her 12 year old spanish student, had two of his babies, went to jail and got married to him when she got out of jail.

What was he like?

I had a teacher like that. Only it wasn't older girls, he was diddling a couple 13 year olds.