TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

Smackdown Spoilers for the 8/25 airing

Why are Chavo or Vicki Guerrero heels?

I too have pondered this. All Chavo did was state the truth. Rey HAS been exploiting Eddie's memory ever since his death, and yet by WWE logic, CHAVO is the heel? Makes no sense to me.

All three are heels in this feud as far as I'm concerned.

Also, how is Teddy Long a face GM? Vickie asks for the Rey/Chavo match at Summerslam to be called off and he says no. That was pretty heelish. Now, he books Lashley and Batista in a handicap match. Matter of fact, get rid of Teddy Long. He adds nothing to the shows.

Why are Chavo or Vicki Guerrero heels?

I too have pondered this. All Chavo did was state the truth. Rey HAS been exploiting Eddie's memory ever since his death, and yet by WWE logic, CHAVO is the heel? Makes no sense to me.

All three are heels in this feud as far as I'm concerned.

Also, how is Teddy Long a face GM? Vickie asks for the Rey/Chavo match at Summerslam to be called off and he says no. That was pretty heelish. Now, he books Lashley and Batista in a handicap match. Matter of fact, get rid of Teddy Long. He adds nothing to the shows.

Maybe Lashley and Batista wanted Booker/Regal/Finlay????? That's a pretty lame logic.

As for Teddy Long, WHO CARES if he doesn't add nothing to the show. He's the GM, I want him to stay out of storylines as much as possible. He serves his purpose. Do we need another Eric Bischoff run, where he says "YOU WILL BE FACING.... KANE!!!!!" a 100 times in a row?

Guest BottleRocket
Reading the thread over at DVDVR, it looks like it is Jimmy Wayne Yang, not Jimmy Wang Yang.

THAT makes more sense for a cowboy gimmick. I mean, Jimmy does have that Southern accent.