TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Connzilla

ECW's next PPV 'December To Dismember'

I'm hoping the mystery man is Road Warrior Animal. Continuing on the legacy of The Road Warriors in ECW that his partner, Hawk built in his unforgettable stint there in the early 90s. I'm sure the crowd would just be delighted to see Road Warrior Animal as the sixth EC entrant.

it's not like Sabu has something to care about. He could probably go back to TNA if he wanted.

MAN WHAT A MUSCLE BUSTER!

TNA was sick of him too. Sabu is back to random once a month indy shows with money marks.

If Sabu got released by WWE, TNA would be dumb not to take him back. He's gotten so over on WWE TV in the last few months that he could actually mean something for TNA this time.

since they didnt bother to promote this show at all, why not try something new and try and have a good show and keep the wwe influence out? If the show does horrible they may shut the whole thing down, which I fear would kill alot of guys' careers if they had to get shoved onto the other shows.

And with no more house shows, this would have been their last chance to do something different.

Instead of turning up the heat on good tv as the ppv got closer, the shows got more bland, like they were just writing filler for in between Marine and See no Evil commercials.

Exactly, what has happened since Sabu was taken out since "the little guy won" doesn't shed much light.

Oh, so Tommy jobbed? What's so strange about that? It's Tommy Dreamer.

I think Sabu will some how get in to the Elimination Chamber - maybe through the ol' lights out routine. When the lights come on, Sabu will be inside the chamber with the rest of the wrestlers...

Vince: That's Undertaker's thing, Paul.