TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

WWE Fantasy Season 8

Don't forget that Cryme Tyme is going to debut on RAW this week. They will probably come in and either win the tag titles in their first night, or bury The Highlanders even more then they are (after getting off to a hot start).

So are you saying we should forget the debut of Cryme Tyme, sluggo?

nah I was talking about the top 10 thing.

I'm not sure if I want to pick Cryme Time this week because their finisher isn't known and won't get as many points as they should, but if you wanna pick them, i say go for it, but their 2nd week on Raw might get you more points than their 1st week.

I just went through and picked my team for next week. Its mainly ECW and Smackdown people because Raw really has nothing going on with feuds right now, so its pretty hard to pick to make a good pick from Raw right now. I actually went ahead and picked Cryme Time just because i couldn't figure out who else to get. Actually Ric Flair just popped into my mind as I was typing this. Here's my team for next week.

1. Smackdown: Chavo Guerrero

-most likely going over in the I Quit match,since Rey is rumored to take off for his knee finally, plus it might be the main event for next week.

2. Smackdown: Chris Beniot

- He's going to be on a roll for a little while.

3. ECW: CM Punk

- He's still undfeated and wrestling a lot now.

4. Smackdown: Finlay

-Does there need to be a reason for me picking Finlay?

5. ECW: Hardcore Holly

-I have my reasons.

6. RAW: JTG

- 1/2 of Cryme time

7. ECW: RVD

- Its Rob Van Dam!

8. ECW: Sabu

-It's freaking Sabu!!

9. Raw: Shad Gaspard

-Other half of Cryme Time

10. ECW: Test

- Major Heel in ECW at the moment.

My team for week 2:

Batista

Chavo Guerrero

CM Punk

JTG

King Booker

Matt Striker

Rob Van Dam

Sandman

Test

Vickie Guerrero

Way to announce Jeff Hardy in a title defense specialty match (which I assume he will win - it's against Benjamin, Crazy, and Masters) AFTER the deadline, WWE.com!

ARGH! Benoit wrestles in a friggin dark match while Hardy defends his title on Raw. I picked the wrong 3.5M champ

i didnt get a chance to chnage my team before the deadline so im stuck with the same, thank god I have jeff hardy I guess

Did you ever think you would thank god for anything having to do with Jeff Hardy?

Your lack of ECW on your roster will most likely hurt you by, but for now, enjoy your stay at the top of the mountain.

Completely. I swear that the spoilers I read didn't have the Sandman/Striker match on it. Gah.

I wouldn't worry about the Singapore cane match, Sandman won by a count-out which I think is less points than getting a win by submission or pin-fall and since the cane is legal, weapon shots won't count....but I guess since its a speicality match it gets you would get some points because of that.

I also got stuck with 3 sd guys that dont show on SD..

Join the club.

Kennedy, Benoit, Terkay and Lashley.

Terkay withstanding, i'd have thought they'd have been locks for making even an appearance.

I'm not sure this is always true, but with Supershow tapings backstage stuff is often not shown to the audience to help move things along quicker. That doesn't mean a lot, but some of the people that don't appear on the show based on what you've read in spoilers may get 3 points for showing up backstage. Yippie.

I'm not sure this is always true, but with Supershow tapings backstage stuff is often not shown to the audience to help move things along quicker. That doesn't mean a lot, but some of the people that don't appear on the show based on what you've read in spoilers may get 3 points for showing up backstage. Yippie.

I forgot to put spoiler tags there, even if i didn't give too much stuff away.

Maybe they'll all show up 8 times through out the show :lol:

Im having a hell of a time figuring out a roster for this upcoming week..

and its kinda funny Maria is #6 ranked..

She gets quite a few appearances really, and the Diva Strip Poker crap racked up a ton of points for her.

I'm at a disadvantgae this week thanks to an unusual work schedule. My normal Monday off is now a 12-12 shift, so I'll need to make picks before I leave for work tomorrow morning and hope it pans out. There are already some matches announced, so that's a plus.